Alawi

N-400

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, i'ts been month since i sent my N-400 Apllication and i week later i recieved NOA that they got my application, i was wondering when i suppose to get Biometric how does it takes? when i checked online my application it says Application Review? thanks guys.

Check the timelines people have, check the threads for the month you filed, and check the threads for the months previous; see if you can find people who filed in the same office as you, and see what their timelines are like.

It's not hard to find this information if you just take a second to look around.

Also anyone else find all these posts titled "N400" and "Citizenship" funny? Isn't that what ALL the posts in this forum are about? Please be more specific in your title threads, it will help people find your topic in the future and help you better.

Check the timelines people have, check the threads for the month you filed, and check the threads for the months previous; see if you can find people who filed in the same office as you, and see what their timelines are like.

It's not hard to find this information if you just take a second to look around.

Also anyone else find all these posts titled "N400" and "Citizenship" funny? Isn't that what ALL the posts in this forum are about? Please be more specific in your title threads, it will help people find your topic in the future and help you better.

Hi arvinb, instead answering people question stop being ignorant, if you dont like people post dont read it and dont answer ok,i think your answer its fvunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.

Hi arvinb, instead answering people question stop being ignorant, if you dont like people post dont read it and dont answer ok,i think your answer its fvunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.

I specifically answered your question. I guarantee you it's as good of an answer anybody will ever give you, and clearly more than what you already know yourself (though again with 30 seconds of searching the forums you would know the answer yourself). Then I gave you an extra piece of advice for the future so people can help you better.

What was I being ignorant about? Do we have opposite definitions of the word ignorant? Because apparently you think giving proper answers above and beyond the question asked is considered ignorant. To ME, ignorant means you not bothering to look up easily accessible information and then asking it in the vaguest way possible. But that's just my definition (and the dictionary's).

Edited by arvinb

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.