boboroad

College Football

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

New songCoah O

This team is 4-12 since Coach O. If you lke Sec football, or college football in general, you will like this.

In Montgomery today there was an unusual child custody case. The child was in court to determine who would be his legal gaurdian since his parents had been charged with child abouse. The Judge was going to award custody the Aunt when the child broke down and whaled, NO! NO! she beats me to!, the judge astonished by this went to award custody the Granmonther, when the child threw another fit of despair, she beats me also. The judge just could not believe this, a family of abusers. So with the childs attorney he and the child went to chamber, asking the boy where he wanted to live. After the court followed up and did a back ground check the the custody was awarded to Coach Orgeron, the child said he felt safe there, Coach O and Ole miss couldn't beat anybody.

Edited by boboroad

K-3 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2002-09-28

I-130 Sent : 2004-06-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2004-06-29

Re-entry to U.S. Denied:2005-12-31

I-130 Approval : 2006-03-09

NVC Received : 2006-05-02

Your I-130 was approved in 646 days.

NVC Packet complete 2006-09-14

Interview : 2006-11-01

Visa: 2006-11-02

POE: 2006-11-02

Arrived at home: 2006-11-04

Welcome Letter: 2006-11-24

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.