SANDY AND HAMZA

lost one month since the approvel

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

we approved 10/02 means last month but nothing happen until now , i dont know what the lowyer is doing , i am already call the NVC and they give the case number and the invoice number

do we can pay the fees at first then send the DS 230 , i feel like the lowyer is doing nothing her , we have him to make it fast but nothing is fast here

pleaz help

Edited by SANDY AND HAMZA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Since you have NVC Case number, invoice number, then you are good to go.

Yes, please go ahead and make the fee for AOS, and after that, pay the fee for IV application.

Please prepare the doc for AOS and IV application, and send it to their address. Then wait for your case to be completed.

If your lawyer is not helpful, then either put your time to study about this process or hire someone new who is qualified to take care of the things.

Dont waste your time!

Please read the guides on VJ to get familiar with NVC process.

XrVRp5.png

It's so frustrating when honest people hire a lawyer and the lawyer seems to do more harm than good! :(

Review the VJ guide through the NVC here: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut. If you still don't want to do it yourselves, as iwaiting says, get a more competent person to do the job. Your time and money are too valuable.

Anyway, you should have received mail from the NVC with your case number and invoice number (those the call operator gave you), unless all these went to your lawyer's office.

Has the beneficiary answered the DS-3032 Choice of Agent form? Has the lawyer taken care of that? That comes first before the beneficiary does anything with the DS-230.

Check online and see if your Affidavit of Support bill and Immigrant Visa bill are ready to be paid. When a bill is ready you can pay it. And once it is marked paid, you can send the appropriate package. That is, when AOS is paid, the petitioner sends in the AOS package. Once IV package is paid, the beneficiary can send in the DS-230. Make sure that only Part 1 of DS-230 is signed and not Part 2. Years ago, I had to sign DS-230 Part 2 at the embassy. I'm assuming this hasn't changed?

If you need more help, ask on here. And anyone please correct me if I've made mistakes or omitted anything.

Good luck and I'm sorry for this inconvenience you're having.

Edited by LPRUS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

It's so frustrating when honest people hire a lawyer and the lawyer seems to do more harm than good! :(

Review the VJ guide through the NVC here: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut. If you still don't want to do it yourselves, as iwaiting says, get a more competent person to do the job. Your time and money are too valuable.

Anyway, you should have received mail from the NVC with your case number and invoice number (those the call operator gave you), unless all these went to your lawyer's office.

Has the beneficiary answered the DS-3032 Choice of Agent form? Has the lawyer taken care of that? That comes first before the beneficiary does anything with the DS-230.

Check online and see if your Affidavit of Support bill and Immigrant Visa bill are ready to be paid. When a bill is ready you can pay it. And once it is marked paid, you can send the appropriate package. That is, when AOS is paid, the petitioner sends in the AOS package. Once IV package is paid, the beneficiary can send in the DS-230. Make sure that only Part 1 of DS-230 is signed and not Part 2. Years ago, I had to sign DS-230 Part 2 at the embassy. I'm assuming this hasn't changed?

If you need more help, ask on here. And anyone please correct me if I've made mistakes or omitted anything.

Good luck and I'm sorry for this inconvenience you're having.

thanks so much , guys you really good people , but no eamil yet from the NVC , i think my lawyer recive it , and i am the benifeciry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.