OurHappyEnding

CSC Is On Fast Track!

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

im a bit perplexed as to how you came up with those dates. I tried to read thru the forums but i didnt seem to get it. Would you mind explaning how it may be done. Just like everyone else, good or bad, im so over anxcious that i can hardly bare it and any knowledge helps aleviate the torture of waiting.

BTW my case is for a i-130 going via the CSC.

thanks!

I have three good pieces of advice when trying to estimate approval date for the I-130 at CSC..

1. Base it off of 5 months to begin with. It won't take longer than 7, and it won't take shorter than 3. 4 - 6 seems to be the most likely time range so 5 is a good vantage point. Also, 5 months is their official processing time frame.

2. Follow Paisaman's thread in the IR-1/CR-1 progress forum. Every week he runs updates to show roughly how far along they are. His numbers seem to be fairly accurate and gives you a good general idea of the speed at which they're processing. They're currently finishing up the bulk of September, moving to October.

3. Go to Immigration Timelines here on VJ and click Igor's list. It's only as accurate as users here permits it to be, but it shows recent approvals and on what date they initially filed.

Altogether, we can only really guesstimate numbers, but statistics really are just guesstimates, and they rarely flat out lie.

It's difficult in the beginning to get a clear picture a to whether you'll be closer to 3 - 4 months or 6- 7, but as 3 months approach, you get a clearer and clearer picture.

Edited by jaejayC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.