StupidJourney

Casa question

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, I have a Casa question that I'm sure has been answered but I'm always horrible using the search features.

I just got approved, and I want to know how I can know when it has been received in Casa. Do I have to call or email them? And which number/email address would you recommend for that?

Also, when should I expect it to be received. I did a search on the timelines, and it seems to vary. It seemed like on most, it was anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month.

Thanks for the help guys!

timeline doesn't matter.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok, I have a Casa question that I'm sure has been answered but I'm always horrible using the search features.

I just got approved, and I want to know how I can know when it has been received in Casa. Do I have to call or email them? And which number/email address would you recommend for that?

Also, when should I expect it to be received. I did a search on the timelines, and it seems to vary. It seemed like on most, it was anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month.

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm not sure how to "know" your packet arrived in Casa. I really wasn't too concerned with following ours from NVC to CASA. But I have read posts by others that checked the DHL tracking system online. Basically it seems you're following some general shipment..you don't really know for sure if your file is inside this package..something along those lines.

At this point , Casa will recieve your packet ..issue his packet3 with interview date.

If you're feeling like you need to email them, the address is nivcasablanca@state.gov ( the niv stands for non-immigrant visa ). Use your Case# in the subject line for easy identification. Try this link for more information:

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...;cty=Casablanca

We recieved our Packet 3 , 17 days after it left NVC. But a good friend of ours is going on his 3rd week waiting for his packet 3. So really it does vary.

When I'm feeling like "there must be something wrong..this is taking too long" I just try to remind myself of the many many posts where people say "just when you feel like nothings moving, something HAPPENS. Keep the faith. " LOL

We're on day 12 after our interview still waiting for our phone call from the consulate....so I'm feeling that "feeling" again , but Inshallah tomorrow is our day and the call will come through.

I hope that helps a bit. Good luck on your continued Journey!

I-130 for CR-1

CSC

01/31/06 :: I-130 mailed

03/01/06 :: NOA1

05/09/06 :: NOA2

NVC

05/31/06 :: NVC case # assigned

06/12/06 :: AOS bill & DS-3032 generated

06/14/06 :: Emailed Choice of Agent

06/16/06 :: Email from NVC saying Choice of Agent accepted

06/19/06 :: IV Bill Generated

06/23/06 :: AOS Bill recieved

06/24/06 :: AOS Bill returned to NVC

06/26/06 :: IV bill recieved

06/27/06 :: IV Bill returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/12/06)

07/15/06 :: I-864 Recieved (NVC didn't report it was generated)

07/17/06 :: I-864 Returned to NVC

07/17/06 :: DS-230 Generated

07/00/06 :: DS-230 Recieved (I was away in Morocco to visit my Love)

07/29/06 :: DS-230 Returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/31/06)

09/05/06 :: RFE Generated (Mailed 09/09/06)

09/11/06 :: RFE Recieved (reqested a copy of biographical page of passport, I sent this with the DS-230))

09/12/06 :: RFE Returned (sent them what they asked for..for the second time!)

10/05/06 :: Case Complete

I-129F for K-3

03/02/06 :: I-129F Mailed

03/09/06 :: NOA1 (recieved 03/15/06)

03/21/06 :: Touched USCIS Recieved I-129 says 60-90 days for processing

07/03/06 :: RFE IMBRA Recieved

07/04/06 :: RFE IMBRA Returned (I did not send the second one)

08/07/06 :: NOA2 Approved

08/15/06 :: Petition sent to Casablanca & Case # assigned

09/01/06 :: Packet 3 Arrives INTERVIEW DATE SEPTEMBER 22nd!!

09/22/06 :: Successful Interview!! WOO HOO

10/12/06 :: Visa IN Hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yeah it does. Thanks! Apparently my fiance knows someone who knows someone who works at the consulate, :blink: and he wantd to know exactly when it got there. Not sure why, but I'll try to keep track of it the way you suggested. Thanks!

Edited by sonicliz

timeline doesn't matter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.