january7th

NVC Letter

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I filled out the ds-3032 and sent it back through post office. I am pretty sure that they will get that mail after a month. But I am not worry if it takes so long as long as they will recieve it. Because my hubby need to gather all the docs he needs. By the way, what I am worry is the envelope which I sent the form back, is that ok that I used the brown envelope instead of white envelope? I hope everything will be fine, and hope NVC will not be picky in each envelope they recieved. :D

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

get on the computer now and email them a typed up form that says what the form you sent says

I do not care if he is not ready

you should just email your agent of choice

You will end up making this much harder process then it is

Email it to nvcinquiry.gov

I am not sure if your country does electronic filing but there are different rules for that if they do it

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

get on the computer now and email them a typed up form that says what the form you sent says

I do not care if he is not ready

you should just email your agent of choice

You will end up making this much harder process then it is

Email it to nvcinquiry.gov

I am not sure if your country does electronic filing but there are different rules for that if they do it

Should I do that? This is what I thought last night that is why I couldn't sleep. Is it ok that the barcode I am going to make is no letter before the 10 digit numbers? (MNLxxxxxxxxxx)Just trying to make using the barcode generator in wiki and print it.

Thanks so much togetherforever13, this helps alot. This is really the answer I am waiting for.. I am going to print the form, generate a new code, print, scan, sign and email it out. Right?

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Timeline

Is your country electronic.filing. You need to know this before u send the wrong forms. If your country is not doing electric filing then you can just type an email. You do not need bar coded.sheet. Just type an email with all the information on they form you mailed

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Oh no.. I already did. I sent an email before you replied. Now my heart start pounding again like a frog :unsure: I hope they will still acccept it notify me if I did it wrong.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Timeline

I think Phillipines does not electronic file but I am not sure.

YOu need to read. You need to learn all you can so this goes smooth for you

First join this thread called NVF Filers March 2012

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/354975-nvc-filers-march-2012/page__view__findpost__p__5195978

Saylin is there and she can answer all your questions.

Ask them if Phillipines sends paperwork by regular mail or electronic filing

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.