yousufwalton

Requested Expidite for finicial hardship.( info please )

2 posts in this topic

Ok on monday i called USCIS and tried talking to them about my living overseas. They said a bunch of stuff that made no sense etc etc. Told me that if i wanted to be processed as living abroad i had to process it at an office abroad and then i told them There is no office in Indonesia. They told me they would not process me as living abroad because i did not file at an abroad office ( all my info on the bi data forms and cover seats etc has my current address in Indonesia, and i included copies of my visa showing the expiration date and my sons crba with the date showing December 2011 date as the issuance ) etc etc. yeah they just said no we don't do that for anyone. ( but we all know they do) the lady didn't seem to happy to be working so i just stayed nice and polite.

. then the lady asked me well what do you want to do you told me about your finicial hardship , your visa expiring soon , and your mothers sickness and always in the hosptial. so then i askled them to process an expidite for Finicial hardship, because i have been out of a job for a few months now, and relying on my family in the states to send us 200 dollars a month just to be able to eat and get medicine and stuff ( my wife my 1yo son and myself ).

It is of no fault of my own that i am out of a job , there has been change in regulations / enforcement of regulations with the Indonesian government concerning foreign workers here. it has caused alot of trouble for a lot of people.

So my question now is.

What kind of information should i gather together for submitting to them to prove my hardship.( along with the other 2 reasons visa expiration and family medical urgency ) All i can think to do is , have my family give the receipts for the money transfers , possibly get a letter form my former employer saying they could not keep me working due to not being able to get a work permit. a letter from my mothers doctor stating all her medical conditions , and copies of my visa/ temporary residence card that shows the expiration dates.

In all reality we have no money we aren't eating well, and the money sent from my family is just enough to get us by. alhumduillah we are able to survive but its not all that great as compared to when i had a job. and my visa here expires may 25th.

So yes what all information should i collect

Filing January 2012.

NOA1 Jan 26 2012

NOA2 March 23 2012 ( expedited )

NVC rec . Apr 6th 2012

AOS bill invoiced Apr 6th 2012

IV bill invoiced APR 20 2012

NVC Complete may 9th 2012

Papers received at embassy in Jakarta May 21 2012

Interview May 22 2012

Visa received May23 2012

POE Dallas/Ft W May 25th 2012

sUgzp7.png

lJjYp7.png

Should i have my family in the states contact the congressman/senator with the i-130 receipt number and the expedite case # ( they already have a signed permission form from me for the two ) and have them explain the situation to the congressman/senators office as well?

Filing January 2012.

NOA1 Jan 26 2012

NOA2 March 23 2012 ( expedited )

NVC rec . Apr 6th 2012

AOS bill invoiced Apr 6th 2012

IV bill invoiced APR 20 2012

NVC Complete may 9th 2012

Papers received at embassy in Jakarta May 21 2012

Interview May 22 2012

Visa received May23 2012

POE Dallas/Ft W May 25th 2012

sUgzp7.png

lJjYp7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.