Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Citizenship number for I-129F

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello VJ memebers,

So as I was filing the I-129F form it asked for your citizenship number, I became a citizen through naturalization but I lost the certificate, I don't need the certificate since I have a passport but I just need the certificate number to fill the form. What should I do? To get another a copy of the certificate will cost me $340 plus some waiting time which will delay my filing for I-129F, so is it possible to request just the number to file the form, have any of you been to a similar situation?


Edited by Dan70

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i know they need you to send a copy of the certificate with the application at least thats what i did i sent the copy of the certificate hopefully someone else has applied without it but they really need the proof of citizenship but you never know maybe your passport might work too good luck hoep all goes well

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.