aclassic

Received Email/Touched Again

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wow! I think this thing is moving along. I received an email stating that my RFE response was received and I was also touched. This is encouraging. Following is a copy of the email which I received.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC0620753342

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On October 3, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Filed: Timeline
Wow! I think this thing is moving along. I received an email stating that my RFE response was received and I was also touched. This is encouraging. Following is a copy of the email which I received.

Current Status:

On October 3, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

Sincerely,

CONGRATS...hope your approval will be soon. PLEASE have your REceipt # erased from your post. Never display sensitive personal information in a public forum. God speed

Timeline

Thanks! You are right! As soon as I hit the post button I realized that the number was there and tried to stop the transmission, but sadly it was too late. :blush:

Current Status:

Sincerely,

CONGRATS...hope your approval will be soon. PLEASE have your REceipt # erased from your post. Never display sensitive personal information in a public forum. God speed

Timeline

Your approval is on it's way~

Steve (WA,US) & Anne (SH,CN)

P1..............2004/10/04

P2..............2005/01/10

P3..............2005/04/07

P4..............2005/08/02

Interview.....2005/09/19

Married.......2005/10/29

Filed I-485...2005/12/17

RFE submit...2006/02/27

Interview......2006/08/31

Fingerprint....2006/09/07

wel letter......2006/09/19

I-551...........2006/10/02

Share my experiences with you, China-->U.S.

Check out my website : Click here

I am not an attorny, but someone did what you are doing or going to do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.