morenalinda

LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS BEFORE INTERVIEW!!

3 posts in this topic

HI EVERYONE! MY FIANCE AND I ARE GOING TO OUR INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK AND I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS....(ILL APPRECIATE IF PPL WITH EXPERIENCE IN DR WOULD ANSWER ME THANKS!) :thumbs:

1. SO MY FIANCE WENT TO GET HIS MEDICAL DONE AND THEY TOLD HIM THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEND HIS RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE INSTEAD OF HIM HAVING TO PICK IT UP THE DAY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW..DOES SOMEONE KNOW WHY THEY DO THIS?? I THOUGHT HE HAD TO PICK THEM UP FOR SURE THE DAY BEFORE!

2. IF I ONLY WROTE ONE LAST NAME ON I129F PETITION (FIRST LAST NAME), DO I WRITE BOTH LAST NAMES (AS IN PASSPORT) ON THE PAPERS FOR THE INTERVIEW OR JUST ONE AS I DID BEFORE? COULD THIS CAUSE ANY ISSUE?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :dance:

HI EVERYONE! MY FIANCE AND I ARE GOING TO OUR INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK AND I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS....(ILL APPRECIATE IF PPL WITH EXPERIENCE IN DR WOULD ANSWER ME THANKS!) :thumbs:

1. SO MY FIANCE WENT TO GET HIS MEDICAL DONE AND THEY TOLD HIM THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEND HIS RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE INSTEAD OF HIM HAVING TO PICK IT UP THE DAY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW..DOES SOMEONE KNOW WHY THEY DO THIS?? I THOUGHT HE HAD TO PICK THEM UP FOR SURE THE DAY BEFORE!

2. IF I ONLY WROTE ONE LAST NAME ON I129F PETITION (FIRST LAST NAME), DO I WRITE BOTH LAST NAMES (AS IN PASSPORT) ON THE PAPERS FOR THE INTERVIEW OR JUST ONE AS I DID BEFORE? COULD THIS CAUSE ANY ISSUE?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :dance:

Hi Morenalinda, about your fiance's medical results being sent directly to the consulate I have heard that sometimes that is done as to why I am not quite sure. For the whole last name thing I did the same on the first batch of paperwork only FIRST AND LAST NAME and when it came to the interview papers I wrote my fiance's FIRST NAME, AND BOTH LAST NAMES AS IN PASSPORT, NO ISSUES :star:

hope this helps...

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Live life, Laugh lots, Love forever.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.