Chuck&Blair

MNL case number

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would say your next step is to read the "Guides." Have you read the "Guides" yet? Look (up) along the top of this page in the blue header and click "Guides." Familiarize yourself a bit with what you need to do, that way you take it in first-hand and not get it spoon feed to you bit-by-bit.

It'll take some time (from a few days to a week or more) for USCIS to transfer the case to NVC. Have your fiance call NVC to see if your case is there, if your case if there, you can get your MNL#. It might take a few calls to get through

Once you have your MNL case number, you and your fiance are ready to move forward with paying the visa fee at any BPI branch, getting registered for the medical at SLMCEC (St. Lukes Medical) and scheduling the interview at USEM.

You can go to any branch of BPI and pay the visa fee ($350.00) then you (or your fiance) will be able to set up the interview online at the USEM. Click here for the page to set up the interview. It will take a few hours or more before you will be able to set up the interview, just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to do so. The receipt you'll get at the time of payment of the visa fee is so very important, you'll need that receipt to schedule the interview online. You'll also need to have your passport with you at the time of payment at BPI. This is the link to the embassy page so you can read about the docs required and you need to prepare before the interview.

You can also verify if your case is at USEM by calling the immigrant Visa (IV) inquiry line at 632-301-2000 (011-63-2 301-2000 from the USA) ext/5184 or 5185 normal business hours are M-F, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Philippine time.

Once you (or your fiance) have completed that, now you can register online for the medical at St. Luke's, registering online will save time on the day of the medical. This is the link to the page where you can read about what is required for the medical. Also click here to read a detailed medical exam review as experienced by a VJ member.

Before or after your interview at USEM, you'll need to attend a CFO seminar, after which you will get a sticker placed in your passport. You need attend that seminar and get that sticker before you can exit the country. Here the link to the CFO website, there you can read what you need to know about the seminar, the documents you need before you can attend.

P.S. Download all forms (and instructions for the forms) directly from USCIS or the USEM websites.

Good luck!

thanks for the advice and info :) very much appreciated. :)

K1 visa timeline

10/03/2011 - Sent I-129F Via USPS Priority Mail

10/04/2011 - I-129F Received in Lewville, TX

10/06/2011 - NOA1 Notice Date from VSC

10/13/2011 - NOA1 Hard-Copy Received

01/25/2012 - I-129F APPROVED

02/13/2012 - Called USEM Manila, got MNL#

02/25/2012 - Received the eligibility letter from the USEM

03/05-06/2012 - Medical PASSED

03/14/2012 - Interview APPROVED[/color

08/02/2012 - POE Detroit

09/18/2012 - Wedding day!!!

AOS timeline

10/28/2012 - Sent I-485/I-765 via USPS Priority mail

11/01/2012 - Received 2 texts from USCIS, Received in Chicago, IL

01/17/2013 - Received EAD card

Timeline

Don't bother calling the USEM to check if you case has arrived, waste of time, you have your MNL# you are good to go, the packet will be there by appointment time - it is transmitted electronically followed by the actual packet be shipped.

Everything can be done online for the embassy:

Embassy: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_003.pdf

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

St. Luke's, you can register online but it is first come first serve upon arrival:

http://www.slec.ph/u...l#required-docs

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

CFO, there are certain days/hours for USA, but its walk-in first come first serve:

http://www.cfo.gov.p...atid=140#ThirdA

thanks for guiding and giving advices, this will help me a lot. :)

K1 visa timeline

08/02/2012 - POE Detroit

AOS timeline

Timeline

Sorry Wife mixed it up

I do not remember if we set the embassy appointment first or not But I do think we did call & get it scheduled.

Personally what I would do is take and call or schedule online to get the interview date set.

Then once you have that print it out and take to the st lukes medical so you can get a full medical done.

you will need to pay for it there.

Depending on situation will determine if you need to return.

Also make sure you are not on your period as they will make you come back after your period is finished. (For the ladies)

I apologize for wife making it more confusing I just woke up and explained it again to her what she said wrong.

its ok, dessndave :) thank you so much for helping me with this, very much appreciated. God Bless you both.

K1 visa timeline

08/02/2012 - POE Detroit

AOS timeline

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for the advice and info :) very much appreciated. :)

You bet, good luck with your journey.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.