Jump to content

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom


I am about to send in the AR-11 change of address form, along with the I-865 Sponsors change of address form, and wanted to be sure that I am sending to to the right place, and if that is all that is necessary.

I live in Colorado, so I do I send it to the Nebraska service center?



I-130 For Both Parents

10/10/09 - Mailed both I-130 applications

10/13/09 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

10/20/09 - NOA1 Issued

10/21/09 - Checks Cashed

10/26/09 - NOA1 Received

02/19/10 - Approved - email notice


02/22/10 - Received at NVC

02/23/10 - Assigned Case Numbers for both applications

02/23/10 - Registered email addresses with case numbers

02/24/10 - Received emails for AOS Bill $70 & DS 3032 Choice of Agent form

02/25/10 - Paid AOS Bill

02/26/10 - Sent DS-3032 priority mail

02/28/10 - Emailed DS-3032

03/01/10 - Sent I-864 priority mail

03/03/10 - DS-3032 accepted by NVC - email notification

03/03/10 - Paid IV Bill for both parents

03/11/10 - IV Bill finally shows as PAID

03/11/10 - Mailed DS-230

03/17/10 - RFE notification mailed out per AVR - It was a false one - for the DS-230

03/19/10 - AVR changed from RFE to Checklist Response received (they received the DS-230)

03/29/10 - RFE - Q.30 on DS-230 for Step dad

03/30/10 - Log in failed for mum's case

04/01/10 - Mailed RFE

04/09/10 - AVR changed from RFE to Checklist response received

04/16/10 - Log in failed for step dad's case

04/16/10 - AVR case complete

04/29/10 - Interview Assigned for 15th June for both parents

06/01/10 - Medical Appointment

06/15/10 - Interview

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...