*ShyDavid*

confused what to answer q.11 in form I-134 affidavit of support

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello i hope you guys can give me advice on what to do.,my fiancee affidavit of support I-134 question 11 don't have answer coz he's also confused what to put on it..intend or do not intend is it ok if its unanswered?and he made it last august 2011 with notarizedd and i will be planning my interview before end of febuary..,pls help us..

I followed the VisaJourney example I-134: didn't check either box, and wrote "N/A - K-1 visa process for permanent residence" in the space below. Didn't have any problem. That said, my then-fiancee's interview was in Seoul, South Korea.

Perhaps someone who's had experience with Manila can weigh in as to what they look for on Question 11, as well as whether an I-134 from August will work or not.

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

hello i hope you guys can give me advice on what to do.,my fiancee affidavit of support I-134 question 11 don't have answer coz he's also confused what to put on it..intend or do not intend is it ok if its unanswered?and he made it last august 2011 with notarizedd and i will be planning my interview before end of febuary..,pls help us..

I checked "intend" and here's what I put...

"I will take care of all the expenses including travel,lodging,boarding,food,Medicare,and all other expenses during their stay with me in the USA."

My fiancé was approved for the K1 visa with no problem at al. I believe that you need to state something on question 11 to make sure the counsel understands how you will help. Hope this helps you and your journal. Good luck and many blessings

OUR JOURNEY

January 3, 2010 - sent an email via Facebook (while deployed in IRAQ)

May 25, 2010 - 1st vacation in Manila, 1st time to meet in person

June 27, 2010 - OFFICIAL

June 28, 2010 - Promise Ring =)

February 8, 2911 - 2nd vacation in Manila

February 13, 2011 - proposed to Cheryl's parents

February 14, 2011 - asked Cheryl to be my wife, Engagement Ring =)

February 24, 2011 - family engagement get together

K1 VISA JOURNEY:

July 1, 2011 – I-129F filed for petition K1 VISA @ California Service Center

July 5, 2011 – NOA1 received

October 25, 2011 – NOA2 received

January 20, 2012 – Interview => K1 VISA Approved =)

January 31, 2012 - Received American VISA =)

March 5, 2012 - Wedding Rings!!! =)

March 15, 2012 - Got the civil wedding dress! ;)

March 21, 2012 - POE @ LAX

March 27, 2012 - Civil Wedding!!! :) :) :)

AOS JOURNEY:

April 20, 2012 - submitted AOS docs

April 25, 2012 - Received NOA for AOS and EAD

April 30, 2012 - Received NOA for BIOMETRICS

May 21, 2012 - Biometrics

August 8, 2012 - Received NOA for I-797C AOS Initial Interview for Sept 12, 2012

September 12, 2012 - Green Card APPROVED =)

To be continued … =) In God We TRUST! Thank you for all the blessings!

Agree with above.

Checked "intend"

Wrote "I will be marrying first name/last name within 90 days of her arrival in the U.S. following the issuance of a K-1 visa. I intend to provide room and board and all necessary support on a permanent basis."

Good Luck and be sure to check the "example forms" tab above. We had a quick approval and most of my answers were verbatim of what was written in the samples.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.