8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Honduras
Timeline

My husband just turned his i 601 hardship waiver into Honduras on Jan 24. Has any one been approved lately in Honduras to do their Visa interview? and how long did it take to get your i 601 approved? and I was wondering when my husband gets approved for the hardship which iam sure he will WE have A GOOD Case!!!:) How I was wondering about the Visa Interview and whats it like and did you go with you husband or Wife? My husband has been there Since July 2011..

Timeline

I'm not sure about the rest, but on this other web site, there was this one couple that just got approved and it took them a whole year. CAN U BELIEVE, this is crazy, I mean really, geezzzzzzzzz

Oh wow.. thats a long time...i am hoping SOONER THEN THAT......

Timeline

I really hope that it would be sooner than that... it's a good possibility that we would have to do a waiver also... we are waiting for our interview in HN. Have you had yours already?

My husband has his July 21 2011 however they needed More paperwork we turned that in Oct and then got appt Jan 24 to pay and turn in the i 601 hardship.. so now we are waiting.....The lady there that he talked to told him that they just finished Doing Jan of 2011 and that there a year behind right now.. and that there trying to get it to Six months right now... But I guess they tell you the MOST it will take I guess... I have the Senator of Iowa on our Case too

Timeline

My husband has his July 21 2011 however they needed More paperwork we turned that in Oct and then got appt Jan 24 to pay and turn in the i 601 hardship.. so now we are waiting.....The lady there that he talked to told him that they just finished Doing Jan of 2011 and that there a year behind right now.. and that there trying to get it to Six months right now... But I guess they tell you the MOST it will take I guess... I have the Senator of Iowa on our Case too

to get a interview in Honduras the first time didn't take us very long.. how its just the interview to reject you then say you can do your i 601 hardship wavier... we got that first one in like 3 months...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

WOW, you figure they should know that we would need a waiver to begin with why not just ask for it from the get go.... mo money, mo money, mo money..... that's the name of the game.... Good Luck I hope it is less than the 6 months... because this is killing us, it's very depressing

Timeline

WOW, you figure they should know that we would need a waiver to begin with why not just ask for it from the get go.... mo money, mo money, mo money..... that's the name of the game.... Good Luck I hope it is less than the 6 months... because this is killing us, it's very depressing

well its because of the way my husband enter the country that I knew he would need the i 601...and yes its a lot of money but we planned everything.. to be on the safe side.. Iam trying to stay happy and think good things.. but its hard... and i understand the stress you feel because I felt like that even my husband being in the country.. because its the feeling of not knowing how long everything will take.. and now i feel worst at times.. because in its almost 1 year since he has been in Honduras.. :( so I understand!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.