sharpcar

k-1 medical daughter with possible signs of t.b?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello out there is v.j land im really hopeing that some one can help me with this one..tomarrow is our interview in juarez mexico eyerything was clock work until my fiancee went to pick up our daughters medical results with the t.b results..at 11am she went and they looked at where they palced the shot and doc wasnt to sure abt the results...so they took some xrays and they returned at three for 2 sealed envolopes...now whats gonna happen interview is tomarrow scan some one help...thank you any info would help us for what were gonna be faceing tomarrow..and what makes it worse im not there :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hello out there is v.j land im really hopeing that some one can help me with this one..tomarrow is our interview in juarez mexico eyerything was clock work until my fiancee went to pick up our daughters medical results with the t.b results..at 11am she went and they looked at where they palced the shot and doc wasnt to sure abt the results...so they took some xrays and they returned at three for 2 sealed envolopes...now whats gonna happen interview is tomarrow scan some one help...thank you any info would help us for what were gonna be faceing tomarrow..and what makes it worse im not there :help:

TB is a serious illness and requires treament which needs to begin as soon as possible. If the x-rays showed signs of TB I do not think they would hand sealed envelopes and let you go off. I think there woul dhave been some notification and instruction in waht to do. Untreated TB disqualifies you for a visa so they are not going to send you to the interview with a case of TB.

In other threads where someone had a positive result they were told by the MEDICAL personnel not by the consulate.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

thank u for helping us and shedding some light on us tonight...i have been trying the good old visa journey archives to see what i can find im thinkin maybe our daughter will need to see a doctor here when they arrive or get the t.b shot here to make sure its positive and get treatment asap and here in the states?im hopeing that... :(

thank u for helping us and shedding some light on us tonight...i have been trying the good old visa journey archives to see what i can find im thinkin maybe our daughter will need to see a doctor here when they arrive or get the t.b shot here to make sure its positive and get treatment asap and here in the states?im hopeing that... :(

From my experience with this TB stuff, Im from dominican republic there when you are born they give the kids a shot that reacts with the TB shot when is applied and by the skin the doctors may say is positive and when the Xrays are done it comes negative. I think when she get to the states and gets insurance then she'll go to a doctor and go under treatment for 6 months, and she would never again be applied the TB shot. some times the skin readings might be positive because she has come in contact with someone who has had TB and traces of this bacteria stayed in her body.Is like Gary & Alla said if it would of been positive medical would of told you and they wouldn't have gave u the seal envelope for her results.

Good Luck on Your Interview!!!

Our Timeline

03/30/2012: Married

USCIS

07/18/2012: I-130 Sent

07/19/2012: USPS Delivery Confirmation

07/23/2012: NOA1 Text

07/24/2012: Check Cashed

07/30/2012: NOA1 Hard Copy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If she had active or contagious TB she would not be given a visa and not have an interview. She would be sent for a sputum culture if they suspected TB. The Philippines forum always seems to have a lot of threads on TB, check there.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

thanks guys for helping me in this one...i did see in archives cases similar to mines and somthing to to with a bcg shot when born that will show signs of postive t.b on skin but xrays show clear..only god knows..im just hopein that we get good news at interview tomarrow thank you guys and a big thank you to visa journey :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.