M and L

AOS forms/I864/G325a/I485

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all,

I finally have all the forms completed and needed information together. Should I include a summary cover page? I thought I read somewhere this is recommended. Does someone have a template on here? or did I hear this from Candle for Love site?

Thanks,

Matt and Lili

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We did a summary or Table of Contents, listed their address and name, Petitioner and Beneficiary , immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Adjustment of Status Application, her name address, phone, my info, then Table of Contents (Evidence). Her Signature line at bottom. Also good color copies of all documents. No RFE's.

Table of Contents

1. I485 Petition for Alien Relative

2. Copy of xxx passport biographical page

3. K-1 Visa xxx

4. NOA2 Approval I129F

5. I-94 front and back copy

6. xxx birth certificate, with English translation

7. Copy of Certified marriage certificate

8. G-325. Signed and dated, xxx and xxx

9. Two Passport photos of Spouse xxx and xxx

10. I693 Copies approved civil surgeon

11. Sealed (693 Part 2 (Certification) by USA Civil surgeon

12. I864 Affidavit of Support, 3 years tax returns

13. I-765 Application for Employment

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.