웃

Payroll employment rises 200,000 in December; jobless rate (8.5%) continues to trend down

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Is it possible for Obama to go a month without creating 100s of thousands of jobs??? MILLIONS of jobs created in the last couple years. WOW!!!

Over the past 12 months, nonfarm payroll employment has risen by 1.6 million.

Nonfarm payroll employment rose by 200,000 in December, and the unemployment rate, at 8.5 percent, continued to trend down, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job gains occurred in transportation and warehousing, retail trade, manufacturing, health care, and mining.

http://www.bls.gov/n.../empsit.nr0.htm

http://www.foxnews.c...ly-three-years/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-06/u-s-payrolls-gain-more-than-expected-200-000-jobless-rate-falls-to-8-5-.html

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yea, then why are people still loosing their homes, no jobs.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Not as good as ze Germans but still pretty darn good.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Yea, then why are people still loosing their homes, no jobs.

I saw an interesting report on the local news about a trend in my area, which I found interesting. Job numbers are increasing locally, but foreclosures are at a steady pace. The reporters asked "Why?" Well there were diverse answers, and although many are back to work, the debt they incurred while they were NOT working is creeping up on them and they are unable to afford the costs of their home plus their debt obligations.

Many people did not reduce their "standard of living" when they became unemployed. They didn't adjust their spending, or they didn't adjust it enough. They continued as if they still had that steady stream of income coming in, and racked up debt.

I don't know if this is a trend in other areas, but I thought it was pretty interesting.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Not as good as ze Germans but still pretty darn good.

See what government can do? Doesn't it make sense now. Spend a little bit of your annual salary to keep from going under. You do remember when our annual salary (GDP) was fast shrinking right? Negative GDP? Investment banks around since Abe Lincoln dissolving overnight? 8 million jobs GONE....Every few days another bank goes bank-rupt. People check their investment portfolios and see that they are down at least 50%.

This should convince you right here. We spent a $1 trillion to save the economy. And in a bad recession like we had, the American people lost over $1 trillion in a few months. Imagine if you let that continue to build momentum. Pretty soon a year goes by and the economy is destroyed. $1.33 trillion * 4 quarters is over $5 trillion. So what the government did really not only saved the economy, it also grew our bank accounts. ;) Half of all Americans have some sort of attachment to the stock market through a retirement account or mutual fund, etc.

Americans' Net Worth Shrinks $1.33 Trillion In 1Q <----3 months = $1 trillion 330 billion gone

saupload_nov13_2008.jpg

1-6-12jobs3.jpg

gdp_large.gif

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1