Angeljay

DCF in Manila

4 posts in this topic

hi Vjers! I'm so glad when I read all your comments and post about DCF. It's really a big help to everyone especially those someone that will be applying like me :)But my situation goes like this....

My husband (DUAL Filipino-American Citizen) from California went here in PI to study a 4 year course last May 2008. We met Sept 2009 and got married Jan. 2011. Since he will be graduating soon this Oct 2012, we plan to apply DCF this April so that he can bring me back together with our baby to US.. As of now, we already start gathering documents since the documents needed as the us embassy manila emailed me are US CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE, PHILIPPINE CERTIFICATE (dual), G-325A ONE EACH, PASSPORT PIC,AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY (us passport, marriage cert if married, wedding pics, birth cert of the baby, taxes, bills, land ownership, rent bills,car ownership, business, ect..) I'm just a little confused about husband's proof of residence coz he doesn't have business here, he didn't work here, he just have his parent's house here and parent's land titles.And now that we're married, we stayed in my parents house and shared for bill payments... we only have marriage cert, wedding pics, my baby's birth cert and his passport showing he stayed here for almost 4 years... Do u have any idea what else could we send as a documents for proof of residency? or a school records would work? Pls help!.. Hope i have same situation here... thank u so much!

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Does he have an ACR (alien certificate of registration)? i used my acr id as proof of residence. also i used bills that were under my name.

I'll be using my ACR card as well but I'm also including a taxpayer's certificate I got down at the barangay hall. This little sheet is pure gold, it has my name, address, and date of residency on it. Our apartment lease is under my wife's name only, but the address on the taxpayer's certificate matches the lease address. I'm hoping that this is pretty good proof of where I live, how long I've lived there, and that I live with my wife. You may want to go down to the barangay hall and inquire. (I think I got this in connection with applying for a postal id card there, it's been awhile).

- Bron (Makati)

Does he have an ACR (alien certificate of registration)? i used my acr id as proof of residence. also i used bills that were under my name.

Curious as to why a Filipino would have an Alien card for the Philippines...

hi Vjers! I'm so glad when I read all your comments and post about DCF. It's really a big help to everyone especially those someone that will be applying like me :)But my situation goes like this....

My husband (DUAL Filipino-American Citizen) from California went here in PI to study a 4 year course last May 2008. We met Sept 2009 and got married Jan. 2011. Since he will be graduating soon this Oct 2012, we plan to apply DCF this April so that he can bring me back together with our baby to US.. As of now, we already start gathering documents since the documents needed as the us embassy manila emailed me are US CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE, PHILIPPINE CERTIFICATE (dual), G-325A ONE EACH, PASSPORT PIC,AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY (us passport, marriage cert if married, wedding pics, birth cert of the baby, taxes, bills, land ownership, rent bills,car ownership, business, ect..) I'm just a little confused about husband's proof of residence coz he doesn't have business here, he didn't work here, he just have his parent's house here and parent's land titles.And now that we're married, we stayed in my parents house and shared for bill payments... we only have marriage cert, wedding pics, my baby's birth cert and his passport showing he stayed here for almost 4 years... Do u have any idea what else could we send as a documents for proof of residency? or a school records would work? Pls help!.. Hope i have same situation here... thank u so much!

I wasn't really asked much for proof of residency. Are they making this an issue for him? I didn't provide any of the things you mentioned...

Edited by Onggoy Diyos

What does it mean if you don't know the number above 2 and below 4? Am I a robot? Or a monkey perhaps?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.