MrsE.

need to submit required documents

7 posts in this topic

My husband had his interview on the 28th at the US Embassy in Manila. Mostly no questions asked until the CO found a loophole regarding his child (not mine and from a previous relationship) and wants a notarized and signed acknowledgement letter regarding his child from me and a re-verification of his CENOMAR. The passport was left in the embassy. I wonder if we're heading towards something unfortunate (which of course i hope not). Our visa category is IR-1. On the same date, he requested a copy of his CENOMAR (which is 3-4 days) and I sent my letter via UPS yesterday and will be received on the 2nd day of January.

Does it usually take long to get a visa or are we getting a visa at all? It's somehow frustrating but I do wish we'll be together soon. Thank you all VJers for always providing the support needed.

Have a healthier and wealthier 2012 everyone! To togetherness with our loved ones!

**On a positive note my husband said the CO was nice and not incriminating at all. I do hope to be with him soon.

Goodluck to all of us in this journey!

My husband had his interview on the 28th at the US Embassy in Manila. Mostly no questions asked until the CO found a loophole regarding his child (not mine and from a previous relationship) and wants a notarized and signed acknowledgement letter regarding his child from me and a re-verification of his CENOMAR. The passport was left in the embassy. I wonder if we're heading towards something unfortunate (which of course i hope not). Our visa category is IR-1. On the same date, he requested a copy of his CENOMAR (which is 3-4 days) and I sent my letter via UPS yesterday and will be received on the 2nd day of January.

Does it usually take long to get a visa or are we getting a visa at all? It's somehow frustrating but I do wish we'll be together soon. Thank you all VJers for always providing the support needed.

Have a healthier and wealthier 2012 everyone! To togetherness with our loved ones!

**On a positive note my husband said the CO was nice and not incriminating at all. I do hope to be with him soon.

hi there MrsE!as i have read on ur post, i am guessing ur husband got a 221g form from the CO that interviewed him. and his case now is on ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW/ADMINISTRATIVE PROCCESS. I am on AP too:( but as i read in other threads, as long as USEM take his passport it means that he passed the interview and just need further reviews on ur husband's case. just need to wait till they are done reviewing the case and send the passport with the visa and the date summary.

i am praying that all the applicant under AP will have their visa approved on 2012:) relax and have faith in God, he will not let us down:)

Time Line:

First Meeting Feb 2009

Dating Aug 14th 2010

Engaged Feb 2011

Married April 18th 2011

Sent I-130 June 27th 2011

Received NOA1 June 30th 2011

Completed NOA2 Aug 26th 2011

Paid AOS fee 12 Oct 2011

Paid IV fee 14 Oct 2011

Sent AOS/IV 26 Oct 2011

Case Complete 2 Nov 2011

Medical Exam 5 Dec 2011

USEM Interview (AP) 15 Dec 2011

Visa Approved 18 Jan 2012

Visa Received 21 Jan 2012

hi there! I am also under AP/AR for CENOMAR reverification , I was interviewed last Dec 12, 2011 and complied what they requested and USEM just received the reverification yesterday.

Hoping to hear goodnews nextweek:) Happy 2012 for all of us! Goodluck.

hi there! I am also under AP/AR for CENOMAR reverification , I was interviewed last Dec 12, 2011 and complied what they requested and USEM just received the reverification yesterday.

Hoping to hear goodnews nextweek:) Happy 2012 for all of us! Goodluck.

Goodluck to you and also a Happy 2012! Let's keep the faith.

hi there MrsE!as i have read on ur post, i am guessing ur husband got a 221g form from the CO that interviewed him. and his case now is on ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW/ADMINISTRATIVE PROCCESS. I am on AP too:( but as i read in other threads, as long as USEM take his passport it means that he passed the interview and just need further reviews on ur husband's case. just need to wait till they are done reviewing the case and send the passport with the visa and the date summary.

i am praying that all the applicant under AP will have their visa approved on 2012:) relax and have faith in God, he will not let us down:)

Thank you for your reply.It is very uplifting.Happy 2012! Goodluck to all of us.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Timeline

Hello :) My dad is also under IR1 category. We had our interview last dec.28, he is also under AP, for CENOMAR re-verification. Someone told me that it's a good sign if they kept the passport with them and 221gs are usually approved visas as soon as you send them the documents that they're asking for. You'll be in my prayers! Hope you'll get your husband's visa soon... :)

Hello :) My dad is also under IR1 category. We had our interview last dec.28, he is also under AP, for CENOMAR re-verification. Someone told me that it's a good sign if they kept the passport with them and 221gs are usually approved visas as soon as you send them the documents that they're asking for. You'll be in my prayers! Hope you'll get your husband's visa soon... :)

Thank you Lacerona123! As of 1/12/2012,documents had been forwarded to the CO for review.

I'll be including your dad in my prayers as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.