L. A.

USEM Manila applicants under 221g

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sis thanks for sharing your case status ,now we will know how long will it takes for this process....:) let's keep each other updated! God Bless!

Yes. this is all God's plan. No matter what the results is my faith still alive because I believe that God

has preparing something for me, for you and for everyone. (L) The more challenges we encounter the more we

should be closer to HIM. Sis, this is our training ground the only weapon we have are faith, God's promise

and prayers.

Job 4:6

[is] not [this] thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

pSPIm7.png

"最も堅い部分は一緒にあるのを待つていた"

12 Dec 11 - USEM Interview [221g - employment letter]

17 Dec 11 - Sent additional Docs via 2GO

28 Dec 11 - Received e-mail employment letter not detailed

04 Jan 12 - Sent another Employment letter from new company + old pay stubs

20 Jan 12 - Again... Sent another Employment letter from new company + 2 new pay stubs

31 Jan 12 - Visa Approved [thank you father God]

06 Feb 12 - Sticker from CFO

Yes. this is all God's plan. No matter what the results is my faith still alive because I believe that God

has preparing something for me, for you and for everyone. (L) The more challenges we encounter the more we

should be closer to HIM. Sis, this is our training ground the only weapon we have are faith, God's promise

and prayers.

Job 4:6

[is] not [this] thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

Correct sis:) Just keep on praying and hoping na maissue na visa ntin b4 year ends:) To God be the GLORY!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nothing is impossible with Our Lord God... You just have to believe. :) what happened to our case is a MIRACLE. I thought we will be denied and we have no choice but to get married here, but God is soooo good. He touched our CO's heart and gave us our early Christmas gift. :)

Nothing is impossible with Our Lord God... You just have to believe. :) what happened to our case is a MIRACLE. I thought we will be denied and we have no choice but to get married here, but God is soooo good. He touched our CO's heart and gave us our early Christmas gift. :)

Yes sis>:) Just keep the faith...it's just a matter of time and when the right time comes..it's worth all the wait.:) I'm positvie that my case was an honest mistake:) Hoping and praying to get my visa approved in no time:) God Bless sis!

oh my goodness! E-census :bonk: failed to deliver my CENOMAR reverification to NSO Pasay as the date I was told by them to dispatch! Supposedly it will be delivered on DEc 16 to NSO Pasay.But now I got an email from E-census telling that the said requested document will be delivered on Dec 23 to USEM:( :angry: how bad! 11 days were wasted. :angry: ...now need to start all over again from the top:(..I'm hoping this thingy will be over!

12/12/2011 -Interview date (got 221g) CENOMAR reverification

12/12/2011- right after my interview I applied via E-census to apply online for CENOMAR reverification

12/15/2011- received notification from E-census that they already dispatched it on Dec 15,2011.

12-20-2011-Called Usem today but they told me they didn’t receive any document yet from E-census. 

12-16-2011- E=census failed to deliver my CENOMAR reverification

12-21-2011- dispatched date

12-23-2011-

Edited by Lagrande

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow am so happy for you! good for you!

heres my case too

was interviewed this month and the CO told me my visa is approved. all requirements wre complete. but at the end they gave me a 221-g white form stating that my case is for further administrative review and they would just call me back. they did not release my passport. its more than a week now and have not heard from them. has anyone experienced this too? im worried. thanks i just dont know whats missing!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

UPDATE:

December 28 - called US Embassy need pay stubs and new employment letter from the new company.

It's really sad but we need to follow the procedure. I will still wait :whistle:

Matthew 9:29

Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your FAITH be it unto you.

pSPIm7.png

"最も堅い部分は一緒にあるのを待つていた"

12 Dec 11 - USEM Interview [221g - employment letter]

17 Dec 11 - Sent additional Docs via 2GO

28 Dec 11 - Received e-mail employment letter not detailed

04 Jan 12 - Sent another Employment letter from new company + old pay stubs

20 Jan 12 - Again... Sent another Employment letter from new company + 2 new pay stubs

31 Jan 12 - Visa Approved [thank you father God]

06 Feb 12 - Sticker from CFO

Filed: IR-2 Timeline

Hello po! Me and my dad were petitioned by my mom separately, IR1 and IR2 po ang category namin. We just had our interview last Dec. 28. We weren't told kung denied po o approved ang visa. But ang sabi po, Our documents are all good naman daw po, kailangan lang talaga nila ng CENOMAR namin to prove na hindi pa po ako ikinakasal, btw, 20 yrs old na po ako, and ang dad ko at mom ko, may age gap sila ng 10 yrs, pero married na sila for 28 years.

Binigyan lang po kami ng re verification form for CENOMAR. Hindi din po binalik ang passport namin, which is good daw po sabi ng mga nakausap ko. Ang sabi, punta lang kami sa NSO pasay para mag request ng CENOMAR, and then sila na po ang magforward ng CENOMAR sa USEM. Right after po ng interview namin, pumunta na kami sa NSO. We're still waiting po kung ano ng lagay ng visa namin. Anyone na parehas po namin ng situation? Gaano po kaya katagal kami maghihintay para maissue ang visa?

Hello po! Me and my dad were petitioned by my mom separately, IR1 and IR2 po ang category namin. We just had our interview last Dec. 28. We weren't told kung denied po o approved ang visa. But ang sabi po, Our documents are all good naman daw po, kailangan lang talaga nila ng CENOMAR namin to prove na hindi pa po ako ikinakasal, btw, 20 yrs old na po ako, and ang dad ko at mom ko, may age gap sila ng 10 yrs, pero married na sila for 28 years.

Binigyan lang po kami ng re verification form for CENOMAR. Hindi din po binalik ang passport namin, which is good daw po sabi ng mga nakausap ko. Ang sabi, punta lang kami sa NSO pasay para mag request ng CENOMAR, and then sila na po ang magforward ng CENOMAR sa USEM. Right after po ng interview namin, pumunta na kami sa NSO. We're still waiting po kung ano ng lagay ng visa namin. Anyone na parehas po namin ng situation? Gaano po kaya katagal kami maghihintay para maissue ang visa?

hi there! Thanks for sharing, since you just complied last Dec 28 for the CENOMAR reverification so Im sure that the requested document is still on process and every Friday , a USEM Liason officer will pick up the reuquested document from NSO Pasay...so just need to wait and after the USEM received the requested document your visa applications will resume.. So just keep calling and emailing once a week to follow up after they received the document..I'm still waiting for our visas actually...goodluck to all of us..

hi there! Thanks for sharing, since you just complied last Dec 28 for the CENOMAR reverification so Im sure that the requested document is still on process and every Friday , a USEM Liason officer will pick up the reuquested document from NSO Pasay...so just need to wait and after the USEM received the requested document your visa applications will resume.. So just keep calling and emailing once a week to follow up after they received the document..I'm still waiting for our visas actually...goodluck to all of us..

Thank you po for your response, Goodluck po, let's just keep praying nalang po, :)

Thank you po for your response, Goodluck po, let's just keep praying nalang po,

Yes your requested document will be picked up by USEM Liason officer this Friday hopefully (kung minsan kc di napipick up ng ontime hayyyy) Just like mine, I applied Dec 12...they just received it Dec 29 ...:(...goodluck !

Thank you po for your response, Goodluck po, let's just keep praying nalang po,

Yes your requested document will be picked up by USEM Liason officer this Friday hopefully (kung minsan kc di napipick up ng ontime hayyyy) Just like mine, I applied Dec 12...they just received it Dec 29 ...:(...goodluck !

Hopefully sa friday mapick-up na po nila. Ay, ganun po ba, di bale you're in my prayers po, sana mareceive nyo na visa nyo this January. May I ask po kung anong additional docs ang hiningi sa inyo?Nag email po kasi kami sa USEM eh, ilang days po kaya ang reply nila? Do you call o send them email for inquiries po?

finally my cenomar reverification is now reviewing by the Consular officer:) Hoping to have my visa soon:) God is Good!

12/12/2011 -Interview date (got 221g) CENOMAR reverification

12/12/2011- right after my interview I applied via E-census to apply online for CENOMAR reverification

12/15/2011- received notification from E-census that they already dispatched it on Dec 15,2011.

12-20-2011-Called Usem today but they told me they didn’t receive any document yet from E-census. 

12-16-2011- E=census failed to deliver my CENOMAR reverification

12-21-2011- dispatched date

12-23-2011- Documents received by NSO Pasay

12-29-2011- USEM received the CENOMAR reverification

01-04-2012- reviewing by the CO

visa soon:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Initial Application Feb 14 2011

Approval June 2011

Medical Approve Sep 9 2011

Interview Sep 20 2011

221 g form to wait

sent docs Dec 27 2011

4 months of waiting

:(

we been together 2 years and i visited 6 times...attended interview with her on sep 20...contacted Senator Boxer, Senator Feinstein...and informed Hilary Clinton...it seems US Embassy in other countries elevate the bar such as in China...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.