Laura_and_IanM

Embassy has lost packet 3

3 posts in this topic

I have emailed the embassy to see where Ian's packet 3 is and if they have an interview date yet. I have been informed by email this morning that they have NO record of recieving packet 3 back. We have rung Royal Mail and they have sent via email the record of deliveries made the day of the 18th and our reciept number is on the list as being delivered. THe Embassy is now telling us to resend the packet. Has this happened to anyone???

Please help...this is very frustrating.

THanks in advance...

LJ

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Laura,

My husband sent his K3 pkt. 3 back on 8/26 with recorded delivery. However, the embassy has only this week claimed to have received it. He's never received one for his CR-1, but they are saying that CR-1 processing is complete and he will be notified of his interview date. Something strange is going on with London right now. I really hope this all gets sorted for you soon!

-Teresa

Edited by MrsWhizz

I-751 Submitted August 2008

RFE Nov. 5, 2008 for incorrect fee

Nov. 6, 2008 Package returned to VSC with correct fee

NO COMMUNICATION FROM USCIS WHATSOEVER!

August 29, 2009 Letter of Intent to start removal proceedings

August 31, 2009 Letter and Phone with Congressman's office

Sept. 3, 2009 Infopass

Sept. 4, 2009 New I-751 submitted with another fee

Sept. 25, 2009 I-797C NOA received with 1 year extention dated Sept. 14, 2009

Oct. 2, 2009 NOA2 Biometrics Letter Appointment received

Oct. 9, 2009 Biometrics

Oct. 12, 2009 Updated on USICS website

Jan. 12, 2010 RFE

Feb. 2, 2010 RFE Returned

Feb. 4, 2010[/b ]RFE Received by USCIS

Feb. 19, 2010 EMAIL, TEXT & WEB UPDATE! CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Hallelujah!

Feb. 22, 2010 Second Email and text stating card production ordered.

Feb. 24, 2010 Email and Text stating Approval notice mailed.

Feb. 25, 2010 Approval letter I-797C dated 2/19/2010 received.

Feb. 27, 2010 Green Card arrived!! Envelope postmarked 2/23

Vintage Gifts & Upcycled Art!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
I have emailed the embassy to see where Ian's packet 3 is and if they have an interview date yet. I have been informed by email this morning that they have NO record of recieving packet 3 back. We have rung Royal Mail and they have sent via email the record of deliveries made the day of the 18th and our reciept number is on the list as being delivered. THe Embassy is now telling us to resend the packet. Has this happened to anyone???

Please help...this is very frustrating.

THanks in advance...

LJ

We following the progress of our packet to the London Embassy closely. Depsite the fact that DHL delivered the packet one day, The Embassy technically receives the packet when they stamp it as received. I developed a close personal relationship with my Congressman and Annie used her MP to contact the Embassy. It helped us get a better appt.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.