~kiyah~

New Poll Posted

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have created a new poll for this serious topic. I have also included my research of links to the US Department of State unclassified documentation on the process of Notice Of Intent to Deny...or merely your petition sent back for review by the BSCIS.

I hope to educate anyone going through the same issue with their visa petition...and for those starting out the process as well.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=317

~Kiya

KNOW YOU'RE RIGHTS AS A US CITIZEN!

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kiya, I think that it is really a great idea...you have gone thru so much and the fact that you want to share your experiance and your research is amazing..I bet all of us who are only at the very begining can learn a lot from you...Thanks.

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you so much Kiya, for starting this thread again. My petition is one of those in question and it now

at the Vermont service center. Congressman Doyles office was told that we were undergoing security checks and may inquiry about the status in 60-120 days. That would be placing us somewhere around

April I should think. I have contacted everyone I can think of and getting as much legal advice as possible.

Having a thread devoted to this can be so helpful.

Karen H. :yes:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank you so much Kiya, for starting this thread again. My petition is one of those in question and it now

at the Vermont service center. Congressman Doyles office was told that we were undergoing security checks and may inquiry about the status in 60-120 days. That would be placing us somewhere around

April I should think. I have contacted everyone I can think of and getting as much legal advice as possible.

Having a thread devoted to this can be so helpful.

Karen H. :yes:

Oh Karen, I am sorry to hear this...I guess I don't understand why they would send it back to the states for a security check. Maybe I don't understand the CR1 process at all, but I thought they did the security checks before the actual interview. Anything additional would be Administrative Review/Processing. At any rate, I pray you will hear something soon and you will be together.

Have you gone back to Morocco for a visit lately? I know this is exactly what we need right now...we mostl likely have a good wait ahead of us and just want to be together tight now for as long as my finances will allow. I'm planning a trip in March.

Big Hug!

~Kiya

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I do not believe that is what they sent it back for, but however this is what the congressman's office was told when inquiring about it. Also to let us know not to ask about it anymore until 60-120 days have passed.

Kiya, I am leave for morocco Wednesday to be with my husband for aleast a month. I wanted to be with him for his birthday, had I have known the journey was going to be like this, I would have gone sooner.

I am thankful to God to be going now, and to know when I return I should be that much closer to presenting

our case.

Keep plugging Kiya and stay strong.

Karen H.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.