NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:thumbs:

Sorry mispelled your names before.....Dan & Jenni :blush:

Do you have all your stuff sorted now? I am currently waiting to print some more skype stuff which I find difficult to print. I have to copy and paste our messages which doesn't even come off as skype and then the only things I have is sky calls and emails which I guess helps besides the photos.

Do you have all your stuff sorted now? I am currently waiting to print some more skype stuff which I find difficult to print. I have to copy and paste our messages which doesn't even come off as skype and then the only things I have is sky calls and emails which I guess helps besides the photos.

Save yourself the bother. They WILL NOT look at it in London. Positive. No proof of your relationship needed. Zero. Zip. No Skype, photos, sky calls or emails.

Worry about having the right kind of birth certificate and a passing I-134 Affidavit of Support and anything else on their list that applies to you. That is all they want to see.

On your first question...have you ever been married? If so then a divorce decree to prove you are not married anymore.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

i have it all sorted... i think lol. im not worried about the proof of ongoing relationship though cos like Nich-Nick says, London wont ask for it. i will take a couple of pictures and a couple of letters and emails that are easy to print off just to make myself feel better but that is it :)

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Save yourself the bother. They WILL NOT look at it in London. Positive. No proof of your relationship needed. Zero. Zip. No Skype, photos, sky calls or emails.

Worry about having the right kind of birth certificate and a passing I-134 Affidavit of Support and anything else on their list that applies to you. That is all they want to see.

On your first question...have you ever been married? If so then a divorce decree to prove you are not married anymore.

Thank you for your post. I feel much better. My husband has been printing all the documents to show our ongoing relationship which is a lot to take with. So, when you say I-134, is that same as I-864? That is the form (affidavit of support) where you show your income and all, and attach your tax returns, w-2, paystub, etc. If that so, then we already submitted those. We were thinking just incase take copies with him at the interview. And about the birth certificate the ambassy already have the original, do we still need to take a copy of it? The interview is on Tuesday. Thank God!

Timeline

Thank you for your post. I feel much better. My husband has been printing all the documents to show our ongoing relationship which is a lot to take with. So, when you say I-134, is that same as I-864? That is the form (affidavit of support) where you show your income and all, and attach your tax returns, w-2, paystub, etc. If that so, then we already submitted those. We were thinking just incase take copies with him at the interview. And about the birth certificate the ambassy already have the original, do we still need to take a copy of it? The interview is on Tuesday. Thank God!

the I-134 and the I-864 are pretty much the same thing, only the I-864 is legally binding... i think that is the real difference between them anyway. i think it is probably best to take copies of anything you have already submitted just in case they have "misplaced" something. also if you take a copy of your birth certificate then you should be able to get the original back as it might be required again sometime.

good luck with your interview :)

Yes, what Jenni said. The original poster was a K1. I-864 is your affidavit of support for a spouse visa. Yes, all your documents should already be in your file waiting for you. Make sure the birth certificate has parent names on it. People mess up on that from time to time. They will give back your original if you make photocopies for them to file.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

Yes, what Jenni said. The original poster was a K1. I-864 is your affidavit of support for a spouse visa. Yes, all your documents should already be in your file waiting for you. Make sure the birth certificate has parent names on it. People mess up on that from time to time. They will give back your original if you make photocopies for them to file.

Dan lol :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.