Michelle_Otman

employer letter????

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i am just wondering if i could have my employer put the letter together now. i received a letter stating that the NVC had received my approval and that with in a week it will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post. it was dated monday sept. 18th and i really just want to get everything ready... oh and how many years of taxes are they looking for... and if its 3 years i have everything but for 2003 w-2s but have my tax papers. am i in trouble??? and i will also need a co-sponsor for my fiance and i am wondering if they send the right forms with my packet to do so!! i am so nerves the countdown is here and i just cant wait to be with my love.... thank u for reading it will be great to hear some good info... god i love this site!!! thanks everyone and congrats!!!!!

michelle/otman

AOS

02/06/2007 - sent AOS and EAD to Chicago

02/14/2007 - fees came through the bank, it's rolling!!

02/20/2007 - letter for Biometrics appointment on 03/01/2007

03/01/2007 - Biometrics appointment was painless

03/10/2007 - NOA1 AOS was transferred to CSC!!!!

03/28/2007 - touched AOS

03/29/2007 - touched AOS

04/06/2007 - welcoming letter (by email)

04/11/2007 - AOS approval (by email)

04/12/2007 - 2yr. green card in hand...omg!!

06/29/2007 - bought our new house

Mr. & Mrs. Otman Elaroussi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I started getting all of my documentation together as soon as I got my NOA2 which included my employer letter and bank letter, tax returns together - 2003, 2004, 2005, last 6 months worth of bank statements, paystubs, and if you are having a co-sponsponor then they need to start getting their paperwork together as well. As for the Co-sponsor form, I am not really sure what form they fill out, someone else will have to answer that question for you? I did not need a co-sponsor so I am not sure on that one. It also depends on which embassy you are going through as to which Affidavit of suppport you use, some require the I-134 and some require the I-184, so you need to find our which one your Embassy requires. Hope this helps you some.

~Stacey

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.