sweetnovember29

221gwith nbi with aka and cenomar

22 posts in this topic

Hi evryone..i called them today just today...and i dont why but they dont really answer phone calls. i called them like about 7:30 in the morning phil time. i dont know how to track more. i think it is way better to call so i can talk to someone. dialled 301-2000 ext 5184 but to no avail..what to do? :(

The Embassy is very busy and they are difficult to contact by phone. You just have to be persistent...and you have to have a lot of load too! :o:)

Better yet...have your 'kano call the Embassy. :thumbs:

The Embassy is very busy and they are difficult to contact by phone. You just have to be persistent...and you have to have a lot of load too! :o:)

Better yet...have your 'kano call the Embassy. :thumbs:

Hi Tahoma. I have contacted the embassy and there's this guy who told me that it's been in the consul's desk.He asked me if I had passed my NBI with aka already. Told him that that was Nov 14. When can we contact the embassy again?

Hi Tahoma. I have contacted the embassy and there's this guy who told me that it's been in the consul's desk.He asked me if I had passed my NBI with aka already. Told him that that was Nov 14. When can we contact the embassy again?

and I had read in one of the forums that one had this 221g with a cenomar reverification. what is that?would that be the same as mine? my birth certificate was corrected and the consul asked me to get a cenomar with the spelling in the bc which is the uncorrected and the nbi as well with the spelling in that bc as well.

You have nothing to worry about...the Embassy is doing their usual paperwork shuffle. They are dotting all of the i's and crossing all of the t's on your paperwork. It will take them some time but, in the end, you'll get your visa. You can call them or email them anytime you like. I doubt if it will speed things up...but it might make you feel better. I know...I know...the waiting is hell. Hang in there! Malapit na !!! :yes::star:

You have nothing to worry about...the Embassy is doing their usual paperwork shuffle. They are dotting all of the i's and crossing all of the t's on your paperwork. It will take them some time but, in the end, you'll get your visa. You can call them or email them anytime you like. I doubt if it will speed things up...but it might make you feel better. I know...I know...the waiting is hell. Hang in there! Malapit na !!! :yes::star:

whooahh you are amazing. you actually make me feel like i have nothing to worry about..well i guess i need to do that. I hope they'll speed things up. what's that (the i's and t's)?sorry

whooahh you are amazing. you actually make me feel like i have nothing to worry about..well i guess i need to do that. I hope they'll speed things up. what's that (the i's and t's)?sorry

I hope they speed things up too. We need more Pinays here in the states because it makes it a better place! ;)

By the way...dotting all of the i's and crossing all of the t's means they are taking care of all the details of your case.

I hope they speed things up too. We need more Pinays here in the states because it makes it a better place! ;)

By the way...dotting all of the i's and crossing all of the t's means they are taking care of all the details of your case.

oh i see..lol..

i wish we'll have a speedy visa. the schedule now is quiet hard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.