PaulnUsa

TeleServ in Philippines

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just thought I would post an experience with TeleServ in Philippines. This is a service where you are supposed to be able to get your NSO BC or other docs delivered to your home.

If you live in Major city might be ok but if you are in Province it bad idea. I was worried because my fiancée lived in a more report area. I explained this in detail to the online operator. They assured me they would deliver to her home and the total fee of 330 I was paying also included delivery to her home. They noted land mark close to my fiancée’s home. Promised deliver in 3 to 4 days. On the 4th day my fiancée just gets a text that she is to pick it up from a store an hour away from her home. The delivery person just left it at a business in the town closes to her. It cost her 50 peso each way there. Her father goes there to pick it up. Then is told he has to pay an additional 100 peso to receive it. Which he does not have, so then he had to go back home empty handed as well on wasting much time from his work. So now it will cost another day and additional 100 peso to retrieve it. So in total it will cost over 630 peso, which is nothing compared to the headache it causes.

Just thought I would send out a friendly warning, that if your fiancée lives in a province this is not a good service to use.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Agree! Some vjers doesnt know about it. :thumbs:

When I went to NSO Pasay (in person) near US Embassy requested CENOMAR, I have paid a total of 430 pesos. So I think whether your in province or in Manila, it's about the same amount

However, TeleserV should have inform prior to especially if client orders online. :bonk:

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

Just thought I would post an experience with TeleServ in Philippines. This is a service where you are supposed to be able to get your NSO BC or other docs delivered to your home.

If you live in Major city might be ok but if you are in Province it bad idea. I was worried because my fiancée lived in a more report area. I explained this in detail to the online operator. They assured me they would deliver to her home and the total fee of 330 I was paying also included delivery to her home. They noted land mark close to my fiancée’s home. Promised deliver in 3 to 4 days. On the 4th day my fiancée just gets a text that she is to pick it up from a store an hour away from her home. The delivery person just left it at a business in the town closes to her. It cost her 50 peso each way there. Her father goes there to pick it up. Then is told he has to pay an additional 100 peso to receive it. Which he does not have, so then he had to go back home empty handed as well on wasting much time from his work. So now it will cost another day and additional 100 peso to retrieve it. So in total it will cost over 630 peso, which is nothing compared to the headache it causes.

Just thought I would send out a friendly warning, that if your fiancée lives in a province this is not a good service to use.

i think you have to report this to teleserv to give appropriate action. it might not be on their part.

i don't know why you have to worry about simple things like this when your fiancee should be taking care of her part as a help for you. 100 pesos is a very small amount for the father not to have in his pocket. guess you are saying the father only have 50 pesos in his pocket to go and back to the house. what if along the way, he lost the other 50 pesos? he wont be able to go back home?

what im trying to say is, don't tolerate simple things like this coz in the end, it is you that will suffer. i guess you know darren or some people might tell you about his angst to the family of his fiancee.

Timeline

i think you have to report this to teleserv to give appropriate action. it might not be on their part.

i don't know why you have to worry about simple things like this when your fiancee should be taking care of her part as a help for you. 100 pesos is a very small amount for the father not to have in his pocket. guess you are saying the father only have 50 pesos in his pocket to go and back to the house. what if along the way, he lost the other 50 pesos? he wont be able to go back home?

what im trying to say is, don't tolerate simple things like this coz in the end, it is you that will suffer. i guess you know darren or some people might tell you about his angst to the family of his fiancee.

I feel guilty with this because I am the one who suggested this service. Her fiancee couldn't do anything herself so I dunno if this one cost less compared to paying 3 peoples (parent, the aunt who knows stuff and the fiancee) transportation and their food on the way.

I dunno what happened here, but Teleserv promised that they cover anywhere in the Philippines. I am surprised that the pick up charge wasn't mentioned on the call and on the text.

Happy New Year!

tsk! tsk! I'm from the province too but I got my CENOMAR for 190php it is more than BC/MC that costs 120php each that's in person though. I don't know why would that establishment ask for a 100php just for retrieval of her docs. that was not from the agreement too. I feel bad thinking it's all about on money they'll gain from others, grr.. corruption.

Gemini & Janet:

USCIS:

1/24/11 Married(Happiest Day)

2/28/11 I-130 sent

3/03/11 NOA1

3/21/11 CFO seminar (SMEF-COW)

6/08/11 NOA2 (Thank you God)

NVC:

6/28/11 NVC received our petition(Thank God;)

7/01/11 NVC case # assigned(so happy)

7/05/11 Eligible for further processing( DS-3032 sent via e-mail)

7/07/11 Paid AOS fee

7/09/11 DS-3032 received ^_^

7/11/11 AOS status shows as paid & IV bill invoice e-mailed by NVC

7/12/11 AOS packet sent

7/13/11 IV bill paid(AOS packet received)

7/18/11 IV packet sent

7/19/11 IV packet received ^_^

7/27/11 IV packet on process (God is good all the time)

7/29/11 Case completed at NVC

8/02/11 NVC e-mailed the packet of instructions for interview

USEM:

8/22/11 Medical ( passed)

9/13/11 Interview passed (visa printed), thank God for another blessing ;)

9/16/11 Visa on hand

9/20/11 CFO sticker/ticket purchased ^_^

10/06/11 P.O.E. (Las Vegas via PAL)

lNRUp8.png?k7iCQIPf

"You get back what you give out"

I would suggest https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp I requested my Cenomar twice and both experience are very good.

Naturalization Timeline - last hurrah!

04-25-2016 N-400 Filing Date
04-29-2016 NOA Date
05-02-2016 E-notification via email & text
05-05-2016 Received NOA in the mail
05-07-2016 Biometrics is scheduled
05-13-2016 Received Biometrics letter
05-20-2016 Biometrics walk-in (05/27/2016)
09-20-2016 E-notification: Interview is scheduled
09-26-2016 Interview Letter in the mail
10-24-2016 Interview Date (pending approval)

02-16-2017 Approved
06-09-2017 Oath Ceremony 

ROC Timeline
03-23-2015 Mailed ROC
03-24-2015 NOA1 Date
06-25-2015 Service Request for biometrics appointment
08-15-2015 Received Biometrics Letter
08-20-2015 Biometrics walk-in (08/24/2015)
09-03-2015 ROC Approval date
09-11-2015 GC on hand

K1 => AOS My K-1 Guide (Blog)

Look at the bright side...P630 is a lot less expensive than the cost for you to fly half way around the world to do it for her. A lot less. :yes:

Timeline

Look at the bright side...P630 is a lot less expensive than the cost for you to fly half way around the world to do it for her. A lot less. :yes:

(F) Thanks for making me feel better...I kinda feel responsible.

Happy New Year!

(F) Thanks for making me feel better...I kinda feel responsible.

Don't feel bad. You helped Paul get the job done and you just saved him more than P50,000 (not even counting his unpaid time off from work). I think Paul owes you a big thank you.

Under the circumstances, I'm sure Paul won't mind sending his fiancée's father P800 to compensate him for his time off from work and for the other expenses.

Edited by Tahoma

Timeline

Unfortunately, just some bad luck. Ecensus does deliver anywhere in the Philippines, even the most remote provinces. The cost is (suppossed to be) the cost. It seems that you just were the victum of an unfortunate combination of a lazy courier and some corrupt money grubbing middlemen. Sorry that happened to you.

Warm Regards,

Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.