3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i got the AOS interview letter today and they asked me for documents ,one of these documents are proof of me and my wife being together like,joint bank or picture or any other documents ,but all i have is pictures of me and my wife living together thats all ,please advice me ,tell me what to do because i dont have any documents that show that i live with my wife and i have not recieved the EAD yet ,thanks a lot.

i got the AOS interview letter today and they asked me for documents ,one of these documents are proof of me and my wife being together like,joint bank or picture or any other documents ,but all i have is pictures of me and my wife living together thats all ,please advice me ,tell me what to do because i dont have any documents that show that i live with my wife and i have not recieved the EAD yet ,thanks a lot.

I got mine today too :)

you can open a joint bank account at bank of america without a SSN. I assume you dont ahve one yet? What visa did you enter on? :time:

you should be able to get your name added to ulitity bills aswell :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

If you guys live together you should have something that shows you are together. Letters addressed to each of you at the same address, a bank statement, power bill, car insurance, health insurance, documents mailed to her from immigration, life insurance, credit cards with both your names, anything you have that shows you are at the same address. Have the family or friends write letters, open some accounts at blockbuster or anywhere that will show you both live there. It is probably not as difficult as you think once you look at all the things you might have that show you are a couple.

Good luck

Doug

I-130

2006 09 06 Mailed I-130

2006 09 07 Rec'd at CA Center

2006 09 13 I-130 NOA1 receipt date

2006 11 22 NOA2, approved

2007 02 15 Case complete at NVC

2007 02 21 Case forwarded to Bogota Embassy

2007 02 23 Case received at Embassy

2007 04 12 Interview,VISA GRANTED

I-751- Removing Conditions

2009 04 08 Overnight Application

2009 04 09 Rec'd Application at CSC

2009 04 17 Rec'd NOA

2009 05 10 Called CSC - No Biometrix letter, 45 day Inquiry starts

2009 05 18 Made Info Pass appointment for June 2

2009 05 26 Rec'd response and copy of Bio Appt letter dated May 14, Appt on May 28

2009 05 27 Biometrix-walked in a day early and completed appointment

2009 06 01 Approved Conditions Removed (rec'd Congratulations letter on June 9)

2009 06 12 Touched but nothing changed on USCIS website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.