2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi vj

i send my papers to NVC and we was work about our papers and after we send it we get message in my email form NVC it was checklist latter so we called and then know what we miss and then we did it

and after that my wife called and they said to her our case is complete and they wait for my interview date that was form 2 days ago and she called about 4 different operator and they all same case is complete and after that today i get other checklist again and it ask me same things we send before and it have the date of today so i need Explanation for that please and is that is mean my case is complete or no

thanks for

It could be that the checklist was mailed to you and as that was intransit your case was completed. Keep in mind that it takes sometime for them to upgrade system.

This is not uncommon, for example I received a RFE for missing documents that had already been mailed, but it took them sometime to realize that they had them. This is what is commonly known as a "false RFE"...

IF your wife is not able to sign in to the NVC payment portal, and has been confirmed by the NVC operators that your case is completed I don't think you have to worry about the checklist.

wuha.jpgdU2lm5.png

N400 Mailed: 12/09/2016

Priority Date: 12/13/2016

Biometrics Appmt: 01/13/17

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.