1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

JUST WANTED TO MAKE EVERY ONE AWARE OF A PILOT PROGRAM IN THE DALLAS AREA. I BELEIVE ITS CALLED THE DORA PROGRAM ONLY IN DALLAS OFFICE I THINK. WHOLE PROCESS TAKES LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. AFTER MARRIAGE FROM K1, WE FILLED OUT I485 FOR AOS. WENT ONLINE TO USCIS AND INTO INFO PASS, MADE AN APPOINTMENT 2 WEEKS AND WE HAD AN INTER VIEW. NO NEED FOR EXTRA FORMS AS FAR AS TRAVEL PERMIT OR WORK PERMIT. IT TOOK ABOUT 1H FOR US TO GO IN 20 MIN INTERVIEW, REVIEWED PAPERS, AND TOLSD US THAT IN A FEW WKS, WE COULD GO AND HAVE HER FINGER PRINTS. ABOUT 1 MONTH LTR GOT LTR FOR PRINTS. THIS ALL STARTED 6/26/06. THIS WEEK WE RECEIVED HER TEMPORARY GREEN CARD. LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. NOW IN 2 YRS WE NEED TO APPLY FOR 2ND INTERVIEW TO REMOVE THE CONDITIOND. GREAT PROGRAM THANK GOD. USCIS ACTUALLY ON THE BALL ON THIS ONE. IF ANYONE LIVES IN THE DALLAS FT WORTH METROPLEX LOOK INTO THIS. GREAT PROGRAM. GOOD LUCK. QUICK UPDATE, I HAVE NOT UPDATED MY TIME LINE, BUT JUDITH ABD I GOT MARRIED 2/11/06, HAD BABY GIRL ANDREA KAMILA 7/10/06, NOT SHE HAS HER GC, WE'RE ALL GOING TO GUADALAJARA TO INTRODUCE THE BABY TO HER FAMILY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}