meana

emergency help

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi every one I am sorry to write new topic this is emerency

1-Can any one tell me if can I send the I184 before receiving in e-mail from NVC when the payment is showed as paid or I have to wait the NVC e-mail.

it's one week now and we din't get any e-mail from NVC about what to do next.

2-we paid on line and I e-mailed the payment receipt in my account that's we can printed later, today when I printed it it's showed as in process because we e-mail it before it's showed as paid now I can't e-mail another one what can I do?

3-Do I have to send a copie of this payment receipt and the original I-2030 in the packet with I184 (we already scanned the I-2030 and we send it to NVC by email and they receive it ).

If I have to send copie of this receipt is it problem cause the printed paper showed as in process...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi every one I am sorry to write new topic this is emerency

1-Can any one tell me if can I send the I184 before receiving in e-mail from NVC when the payment is showed as paid or I have to wait the NVC e-mail.

it's one week now and we din't get any e-mail from NVC about what to do next.

2-we paid on line and I e-mailed the payment receipt in my account that's we can printed later, today when I printed it it's showed as in process because we e-mail it before it's showed as paid now I can't e-mail another one what can I do?

3-Do I have to send a copie of this payment receipt and the original I-2030 in the packet with I184 (we already scanned the I-2030 and we send it to NVC by email and they receive it ).

If I have to send copie of this receipt is it problem cause the printed paper showed as in process...

Don't send anything to NVC prior to being asked to send.. you will need the printed barcode cover sheet that comes once the payment has been finalized.

Thats saying in process because it takes time to go thru the bank system to be generated for payment.. once it shows paid then you can print the coversheets and barcodes and put with your packets.. you MUST have this to be able to have the NVC know your case info otherwise you will be told they need it or it will be sent back ..they won't process the packets without the coversheet with barcodes

You don't have to put it with your packets but I did and i gave my husband print outs to take to the embassy for review just in case they said the payment wasnt paid

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Don't send anything to NVC prior to being asked to send.. you will need the printed barcode cover sheet that comes once the payment has been finalized.

Thats saying in process because it takes time to go thru the bank system to be generated for payment.. once it shows paid then you can print the coversheets and barcodes and put with your packets.. you MUST have this to be able to have the NVC know your case info otherwise you will be told they need it or it will be sent back ..they won't process the packets without the coversheet with barcodes

You don't have to put it with your packets but I did and i gave my husband print outs to take to the embassy for review just in case they said the payment wasnt paid

Thanks for your quick replay

I understand that's the printed barcode cover sheet is for the people whom are not able to pay on line.

we paid en line and the payment is showed as paid in the website after fews days. I am confused about the receipt wish I printed it's writing in process because we printed it the same day we paid and it's wasn't showed yet as paid in the website it's was in process.

please explain to me this

Timeline

Thanks for your quick replay

I understand that's the printed barcode cover sheet is for the people whom are not able to pay on line.

we paid en line and the payment is showed as paid in the website after fews days. I am confused about the receipt wish I printed it's writing in process because we printed it the same day we paid and it's wasn't showed yet as paid in the website it's was in process.

please explain to me this

You have to wait until the online portal says PAID .... then print those receipts and the coverletter with the barcode... it guides you which to print.. just read it carefully

No.. if you pay online you ALSO GET A COVERLETTER WITH BARCODE TO PRINT from the online portal site.

Edited by EAbbas

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

You have to wait until the online portal says PAID .... then print those receipts and the coverletter with the barcode... it guides you which to print.. just read it carefully

No.. if you pay online you ALSO GET A COVERLETTER WITH BARCODE TO PRINT from the online portal site.

Do I have to print it and send it to NVC or what?

Timeline

Do I have to print it and send it to NVC or what?

Yes you HAVE TO SEND THIS with EACH packet to NVC!!!!

You print one for your i864 and attach to the top of the packet and then you print the one for the ds230 attaching that one to the top of your packet... you cant send these packets until these coverletters with barcodes are attached on top!!!1

If you did send without it they will ask for it or send the packet back to you not accepting it delaying it more!!!

This is required!!!! Read the info on the online portal CAREFULLY!

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Yes you HAVE TO SEND THIS with EACH packet to NVC!!!!

You print one for your i864 and attach to the top of the packet and then you print the one for the ds230 attaching that one to the top of your packet... you cant send these packets until these coverletters with barcodes are attached on top!!!1

If you did send without it they will ask for it or send the packet back to you not accepting it delaying it more!!!

This is required!!!! Read the info on the online portal CAREFULLY!

I really appreciate your help

Where can I read the info can you give me the link plz

and how can I print another receipt(Now it's showed paid) but it's sound that's I can't e-mail another one it's deselected and the one we had is sowed in process

this is what I have in my receipt, and I couldn't e-mail another one SO what can I do

Payment Receipts for IV Case

AOS Fee Payment Receipt Details

Payment Status IN PROCESS

Principal Applicant********

Petitioner*******

Payment Amount*******

Payment of Services Initiated*******

Payment Processed Date

Payer*******

Payer Email*********

Transaction ********

A payment status of IN PROCESS means your payment is still being processed. A payment status other than PAID

indicates that the Department of State has not received your payment. If you receive a notice that your case has

entered termination do not attempt to pay any fees. You must contact the NVC immediately to reinstate your

petition. NVC contact information can be found at travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html.

Next Steps

1. When the IV fee payment status is PAID, each applicant must submit an Application for Immigrant Visa

and Alien Registration. If your case was initiated after October 4, 2010 and your case number begins with

AMM, ATH, BGH, LMA, MEP, or MTL you must submit your visa application form online. Otherwise you

must submit the paper version of the form.

l To submit your application form online, click DS-260 then log in to the Consular Electronic Applications

Center and follow the instructions displayed.

l To submit the paper version click DS-230 and follow the instructions displayed.

2. To complete your Immigrant Visa application you must also submit civil documents. Go to

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click Communicating with the NVC to learn about document submission

requirements and options for your case.

3. If you are required to submit physical documents, you must include a bar-coded cover sheet to identify the

documents as belonging to your case.

l If you received an Instruction Packet from the National Visa Center (NVC), it contains a cover sheet which

may be photocopied.

l If you need a new cover sheet, print one now by clicking the Print Document Cover Sheet button on the

IV Fee Payment Receipt page.

l If you cannot print a cover sheet now, use the Email Document Cover Sheet button to send an electronic

copy to an email address where it can be printed later.

4. The next steps concerning AOS fee payments are found on the AOS fee payment receipt.

Edited by meana

Timeline

I really appreciate your help

Where can I read the info can you give me the link plz

and how can I print another receipt(Now it's showed paid) but it's sound that's I can't e-mail another one it's deselected and the one we had is sowed in process

this is what I have in my receipt, and I couldn't e-mail another one SO what can I do

Payment Receipts for IV Case

AOS Fee Payment Receipt Details

Payment Status IN PROCESS

Principal Applicant********

Petitioner*******

Payment Amount*******

Payment of Services Initiated*******

Payment Processed Date

Payer*******

Payer Email*********

Transaction ********

A payment status of IN PROCESS means your payment is still being processed. A payment status other than PAID

indicates that the Department of State has not received your payment. If you receive a notice that your case has

entered termination do not attempt to pay any fees. You must contact the NVC immediately to reinstate your

petition. NVC contact information can be found at travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html.

Next Steps

1. When the IV fee payment status is PAID, each applicant must submit an Application for Immigrant Visa

and Alien Registration. If your case was initiated after October 4, 2010 and your case number begins with

AMM, ATH, BGH, LMA, MEP, or MTL you must submit your visa application form online. Otherwise you

must submit the paper version of the form.

l To submit your application form online, click DS-260 then log in to the Consular Electronic Applications

Center and follow the instructions displayed.

l To submit the paper version click DS-230 and follow the instructions displayed.

2. To complete your Immigrant Visa application you must also submit civil documents. Go to

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click Communicating with the NVC to learn about document submission

requirements and options for your case.

3. If you are required to submit physical documents, you must include a bar-coded cover sheet to identify the

documents as belonging to your case.

l If you received an Instruction Packet from the National Visa Center (NVC), it contains a cover sheet which

may be photocopied.

l If you need a new cover sheet, print one now by clicking the Print Document Cover Sheet button on the

IV Fee Payment Receipt page.

l If you cannot print a cover sheet now, use the Email Document Cover Sheet button to send an electronic

copy to an email address where it can be printed later.

4. The next steps concerning AOS fee payments are found on the AOS fee payment receipt.

I dont have any link for that it should hve been done when the online portal said paid... idk what to do if you cant print it out... you can search that site for help... thats all i know to do... did you see that in red? did you try that? if it doesnt work that way contact someone for help if you can...

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

I dont have any link for that it should hve been done when the online portal said paid... idk what to do if you cant print it out... you can search that site for help... thats all i know to do... did you see that in red? did you try that? if it doesnt work that way contact someone for help if you can...

I appreciate your help

yes I see it, we didn't print it and I don't know how can I go back and do it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.