meana

DOCS WITH DS230

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please I need help I read so much about this but I coudn't understand

I know that's I have to send :

1. DS-230 Part I signed and Part II unnsigned.

2. Marriage certificate with translation (notorized).

3. Birth Certificate with translation (notorized).

4. Police records with translations (notorized).

4.1 Fiche Anthropometrique

4.2 Casier Judiciaire

5. Three (3) Photographs (I did not see anywhere about photos though)

my question is for birth certificate should I send the long birth certificate or just the normal (in morocco is green paper)

I read too that's

The applicant and each family member who will accompany the applicant to the United States will need to obtain the following original documents or certified copies of the documents listed in this section from an appropriate authority (the issuing entity)."

that's mean I make a copies of those docs and take it to be certified and send it my question is where I can certified this doc in morocco.

I want to keep the original because I will need the same papers the day of the interview.

Do I have to pay again in the day of the interview or every things is paid.

Edited by meana

Hi Meana,

1. Make sure the marriage certificate has the names of both parents on it.

2. make sure the birth certificates has both parents names on it (unabbridges birth certificate)

* When i sent the certified copies they sent it back and said they want origionals, every country is diffrent.

I i were you i would send all the origionals they want with translations, before you send it, just make 2 copies of everything.

When you have the interview, the NVC (national visa centre) would have sent the embassy all your origionals already and if you are approved they will give you everything back. After the interview.

3. You have to pay everything to the NVC, the only thing you will pay at the embassy is for them to send you the passport and visa with DHL (this is optional)

Hope that helps you

Good Luck

ps. Just make sure when you send anything to the NVC that you use a dhl courier or something you can track on the internet.

Hi Meana,

1. Make sure the marriage certificate has the names of both parents on it.

2. make sure the birth certificates has both parents names on it (unabbridges birth certificate)

* When i sent the certified copies they sent it back and said they want origionals, every country is diffrent.

I i were you i would send all the origionals they want with translations, before you send it, just make 2 copies of everything.

When you have the interview, the NVC (national visa centre) would have sent the embassy all your origionals already and if you are approved they will give you everything back. After the interview.

3. You have to pay everything to the NVC, the only thing you will pay at the embassy is for them to send you the passport and visa with DHL (this is optional)

Hope that helps you

Good Luck

ps. Just make sure when you send anything to the NVC that you use a dhl courier or something you can track on the internet.

Thank you so much I appreciate your helps

over here the both birth certificate had the name of parents and I am confused wish one to send to NVC

I hope that's some one from morocco tell me wish one do I have to send.

Now we will pay 88dollars soon so I am thinking to start preparing this Docs from tomorrow

how long between paying 88 dollars and sending this papers with ds230 because this docs will expire in 3 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you so much I appreciate your helps

over here the both birth certificate had the name of parents and I am confused wish one to send to NVC

I hope that's some one from morocco tell me wish one do I have to send.

Now we will pay 88dollars soon so I am thinking to start preparing this Docs from tomorrow

how long between paying 88 dollars and sending this papers with ds230 because this docs will expire in 3 months

Hi Meana,

Please edit your timeline on our profile so we can all learn from your experience. Your timeline shows us how long each step in this process takes and it helps educate the new people.

Thank you and good luck

and I sent 864 one day after paying 88 dollars

and I sent 230 one day after paying 404 dollars

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Hi Meana,

Please edit your timeline on our profile so we can all learn from your experience. Your timeline shows us how long each step in this process takes and it helps educate the new people.

Thank you and good luck

and I sent 864 one day after paying 88 dollars

and I sent 230 one day after paying 404 dollars

Hi thanks for replay

I will add it

*jun send I130 after like 15 days we send I120

*September Noa2 for I130 and I129f same day

*september NVC case number assigned for I130

*october we got an email to pay 88dollars and we send the I2030 after 3days it's showed as paid.

now it's one week we are waiting them to send us an email to send the affidavit of support

please can you tell me what to send with the affidavit we paid 88dollars and we printed the receipt and in the receipt are writing in process we tried to print the receipt when it's showed paid but we can't it's sond that's we have right to do it once and should we send the receipt in packet with the affidavit

thanks so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.