trutolife27

Noa2

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone. just received our noa2 whooohooo. Was wondering how long we have to wait to book interview, and really what is the next steps. I heard you can book online even before you get the case number. Was wondering if that was correct. I'm just very excited right now, lots of emotions going on. thanks Visa journey for such a great website. :dance:

i am not sure but i am pretty sure you have to wait for the embassy to contact your fiance, so what they should be doing is getting all their ducks in a row ready to send it in when asked for it

My Journey Uk To Usa

K1
I-129f Sent:- 19-Aug-2010
Date of Entry-27-May-2011
Date Married-24-June-2011

AOS
AOS/EAD Sent:08-Aug-2011
Green Card Received: 16-Nov-2011

ROC

i-751 Sent 01-Nov-2013

i-751 NOA1 04-Nov-2013

i-751 Biometrics App. 08-Nov-2013

i-751 Biometrics Completed 29-Nov-2013

Nearly there, and for those who are just starting the k1 it is a long wait but once it is over the time feels well spent

Timeline

Hello everyone. just received our noa2 whooohooo. Was wondering how long we have to wait to book interview, and really what is the next steps. I heard you can book online even before you get the case number. Was wondering if that was correct. I'm just very excited right now, lots of emotions going on. thanks Visa journey for such a great website. :dance:

need to get case #from nvc, then pay for visa, then u can schedule interview check the flowing flow chart http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Timeline

Thanks just trying to get everything lined out. Who says vermont is slow. i found a nice hotel right beside Saint lukes wonder if anyone else has stayed here. She lived in cebu so will stay a whole week in manila.http://bizshowcase.eyp.ph/tropicalmansion#dl

I have sky miles to use for her flight was wondering if atlanta or detroit would be better for point of entry.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.