Wubzywub

AOS application mailed to Chicago PO BOX

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just mailed my wife's AOS to chicago this week along with the EAD. She came on a K1 last fall. What happens next? Our locale service center is St. Paul MN. What happens next? How long will it take to get her green card, EAD? I see that others application are being approved in California without an interview? How does USCIS determain to send it to California?

Thanks

I just mailed my wife's AOS to chicago this week along with the EAD. She came on a K1 last fall. What happens next? Our locale service center is St. Paul MN. What happens next? How long will it take to get her green card, EAD? I see that others application are being approved in California without an interview? How does USCIS determain to send it to California?

Thanks

It will take time.

In a few weeks/months you will receive biometrics to get your fingerprints and picture taken. Then it's just a waiting game. No one knows exactly which application will make it to Cali. Mine hasn't. it could take anywhere from a few months to years to get her green card. If she gets her green card in the first 2 years, she'll most likely get a conditional green card with restrictions.

Feb 2005 - APPROVED for K1 Visa

June - 2005 - Moved to the USA =)

Apr - 2006 - APPROVED AOS Without Interview!!

Feb - 2008 - REMOVAL of conditions!!!!!

02/20/2008 - Package was sent to TSC.

02/25/2008 - Package confirmed received at TSC.

Disclaimer: Hey, YOU! I AM NOT A LAWYER, Everything I say is my opinion based on MY EXPERIENCE.

Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. I have no idea how they determine what petitions get sent to California. Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.