NaiLs

sharing my AP experience

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, i know that there are more stresssed couples seeking IV here in this forum, however i thought that i might share my experience with you guys and any one went through tourist visa,

our interview was on july (me, wife and daughter), interview was nice the Counsler didn't look at any papers just few questions about work and purpose of visit etc.., i was honest with him with straight answers , after about 5 -7 mins of questions he told us enjoy your trip to USA, took 2 of the passports (wife and daughter) with a DHL code, then returned mine with a case no. paper

i was depressed and didn't know what is that mean, left the embassy and kept looking through the web etc.... 3 days after i found DHL Package with the 2 passports inside....was afraid to open and i started thinking that our case was rejected, opened the package and found THE VISA FOR WIFE AND DAUGHTER :)

then i started going on daily basis through my case no. link which kept saying that my case is still under processing...browsing the web for what is AP means and why, i was really loosing my mind as it took like forever to me, a month went away then another month, emailed them twice and the answer still the same.

a week ago i went through the site and guess what.....i found a different messege asking for my passport.....yeah it is really great feeling, i really wanted to go there right away and hand them my passport :) i sent it through DHL and 3 days later found my passport with the VISA stamped.......can't beleive it.

took me more than 75 days from interview date, really stressing and annoying but finally came....

i wish you all get what you want and never loose hope, because i started loosing it

Good luck all of you guys :)

Edited by NaiLs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

waiting is just hell ,we are immgrant visa ,im amother with 2 kids we submitted required missing documents next day to our interview and wait and wait ,when we send them 2 days later asking what is update for our cases they said this case is pending administrative processing ....u know what this is since august 15 ..we really so depressed but thanks for sharing your experince ..have anice trip with your family

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.