2 posts in this topic

I checked the USCIS web site this morning and it said that on the 19th of Sept a Welcome letter was sent to your address yada yada, but my worry is this was for Iryna when I entered Dasha's msc number it just said that on june the 12 we received your response to our rfe!!!!! So no welcome letter was sent out for Dasha!!!!!

Should I worry? or will it show in a day or two that her letter was sent out too?

Larry USA- Ohio Iryna- Minsk, Belarus

Met Iryna online at Myforeignbride.com 10/16/2004

We decided it was more then Friendship 11/25/2004

Pruchased my air ticket for Belarus 02/26/2005

Arrived at Minsk, Belarus 06/09/2005

Asked Iryna to marry me 06/25/2005

Left Belarus (Worst day of my life) 07/07/2005

Our Timeline:

Sent in I-129F via Overnight delivery USPS 07/18/2005

Received Petition at NSC 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Dated 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Received via snail Mail 07/25/2005

NOA 2 approved via email (Day 50) 09/06/2005

NOA 2 received via snail mail 09/10/2005

Petition sent to NVC notice via email 09/08/2005

NVC assignes Visa Number 09/21/2005

Received via snail mail Letter from NVC telling my case number 09/27/2005

Received Email From Warsaw Embassy that our file was there and its ok to fax in the Check list and DS-230's 09/28/2005

Received Email from Iryna that checklist and DS-230's have been faxed into the Embassy at 11:15Am Warsaw time 09/28/2005

Received Email telling me Iryna's interview date is 11/03/2005 at 8AM 10/03/2005

Iryna received via snail mail her packet 4 with her interview date and time of 11/03/05 at 8:10am 10/11/2005

Assume that all processing stopped on the day that RFE was issued.

Assume it was restarted when they received RFE.

Calculate the delay difference in days.

Take your wife's processing time, add the delay.

That should be your worst case time frame estimate.

In your case, it should add ~2 weeks. Wait 2-3 weeks and revisit the topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.