kenshaq

embassy to 2go

25 posts in this topic

just want to update..still no visa yet:( i tried to email the 2go but they are asking the uid or iud number whhich is i don't know:( i didn't fill out any form from 2go so how can i answer their question?.gggrrrrrr...

HI kenshaq! DId you schedule your interview online? I did. So i didnt fill up any form from 2go. When I traced my manila case number in 2go, it was invalid. Now that you mentioned UID, i remembered there is a code in the appointment confirmation that was sent to me via email. It is the number below the bar code. I tried it today and I was able to see the status - delivered to me =) hehe

you can try that.. =)

hope it helps. :whistle:

Edited by simplynice12

I-130 for mother

06/25/16 - Sent petition to USCIS

07/02/16 - Received email and text that I-130 was received

07/05/15 - Checked cleared in the bank

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI kenshaq! DId you schedule your interview online? I did. So i didnt fill up any form from 2go. When I traced my manila case number in 2go, it was invalid. Now that you mentioned UID, i remembered there is a code in the appointment confirmation that was sent to me via email. It is the number below the bar code. I tried it today and I was able to see the status - delivered to me =) hehe

you can try that.. =)

hope it helps. :whistle:

yay!! why i didn't think about that..hehe.thank you forthat but still invalid:( i just chatted with the usembassy representative just now and they said they haven't send it to 2go yet:( what the,,,,they emailed me they said they issued it sept 1st:( what's going on with the usembassy:( i don't know what to do:( i emailed them but ofcourse i don't expect a reply right away right:(

yay!! why i didn't think about that..hehe.thank you forthat but still invalid:( i just chatted with the usembassy representative just now and they said they haven't send it to 2go yet:( what the,,,,they emailed me they said they issued it sept 1st:( what's going on with the usembassy:( i don't know what to do:( i emailed them but ofcourse i don't expect a reply right away right:(

at least they have issued the visa :whistle:

just wait and have a little more patience.

God bless! :star:

Edited by simplynice12

I-130 for mother

event.png

Timeline

at least they have issued the visa :whistle:

just wait and have a little more patience.

God bless! :star:

i called the embassy today and the lady said my docs and passport are still with the Consul who interviewed me. She told me to call again on thursday or friday. i heard also that the embassy prints and delivers visas depending on when the beneficiary intends to leave the country. i don't know how true and if this what causes the delay...i put somewhere in the DS form that i intend to leave October 28.

i called the embassy today and the lady said my docs and passport are still with the Consul who interviewed me. She told me to call again on thursday or friday. i heard also that the embassy prints and delivers visas depending on when the beneficiary intends to leave the country. i don't know how true and if this what causes the delay...i put somewhere in the DS form that i intend to leave October 28.

Maybe not. I told them I intend to leave early Jan 2012.

:star:

I-130 for mother

event.png

Timeline

Maybe not. I told them I intend to leave early Jan 2012.

:star:

Now I'm getting worried :) by the way, during my interview, only two consuls were available...the young man and woman...the young man interviewed me. How about you?

Now I'm getting worried :) by the way, during my interview, only two consuls were available...the young man and woman...the young man interviewed me. How about you?

Oh dont worry. Did they ask for any additional docs from you? The young blonde woman interviewed me and my fiance. I was nervous at first since we were told to go to window 68 ( not sure hehe) it is small room with 2 chairs inside and same type of window from where we were interviewed by the prescreener. After the interview, we waited outside and were called by window 72 (not sure again hehe) and told us no docs are needed and wait for my visa at home. Did they tell you the same thing?

I-130 for mother

event.png

Timeline

Oh dont worry. Did they ask for any additional docs from you? The young blonde woman interviewed me and my fiance. I was nervous at first since we were told to go to window 68 ( not sure hehe) it is small room with 2 chairs inside and same type of window from where we were interviewed by the prescreener. After the interview, we waited outside and were called by window 72 (not sure again hehe) and told us no docs are needed and wait for my visa at home. Did they tell you the same thing?

Yes...they told me the same thing. Thank you. :)

• 5 years later...
Timeline

thats a long time for your visa to be issued to you over two weeks for it to be printed. I wonder why so long from your interview for the embassy to print it up?

y

How does one register at 2GO?

Edited by drben

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

y

How does one register at 2GO?

You are posting to a 5 year old topic. You would do better to post your questions in a new topic instead asking a question of someone that hasn't been around in years

You don't register at 2GO

You enter your delivery address on you profile/dashboard at USTRAVELDOCS.

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/3-usem-k-1-visa

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.