together4evr

In Alex visiting now

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to say I made it to Alex yesterday to visit my husband and inlaws during Ramadan. We will talk ALOT. We will go to marina, we will visit family everyday for first meal after fast. And mostly we will just love each other. I am so happy to be here. I love my family, the sea, the food and mostly the husband. And all the Donkeys on the street are too cute.

Ramadan Mubarak

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to say I made it to Alex yesterday to visit my husband and inlaws during Ramadan. We will talk ALOT. We will go to marina, we will visit family everyday for first meal after fast. And mostly we will just love each other. I am so happy to be here. I love my family, the sea, the food and mostly the husband. And all the Donkeys on the street are too cute.

Ramadan Mubarak

enjoy it im leaving to alexandria tomorrow 2 i just hope its not too hot and humid

Mina&Mariam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good for you !!! :thumbs:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Timeline

Salam

thats cool

enjoy yr stay in alex

take care

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Timeline

welcome to alex my friend ,im from alex 2 but where u find donkeys lol,im in area with no donkeys ,im joke okay

u ahave me in alex 2 ,im living in mimi and happy to hear u in alex ,go to the beach at night , eat fish and enjoy

your time ,im happy to see u happy ,cio

Timeline

enjoy it im leaving to alexandria tomorrow 2 i just hope its not too hot and humid

Welcome to Alex, I hope you have a safe and good trip over...The weather is amazing..since the beginning of Ramadan, it has been absolutely beautiful...not too hot and humid at all...my husband and I have the windows open all the time and hang out the window at night watching the ppl in the street below...we were commenting just last night how it feels more like winter than summer...hope you enjoy your stay...how long will you be here? I am staying until we get our interview.

Timeline

Ramadan Mubarak

Welcome! Glad to hear you made it...I know you are enjoying your time with your husband and family...this is really a great time to visit and the weather couldn't be better....I know of the donkeys you are talking about and yes, I too think they are cute..always makes me smile when I see them although sometimes they seem a little tired...still kinda neat though since we would never see that there...I hope you enjoy your stay and I am sending you a message with the information we discussed previously about local teaching positions, I also have some tutoring information if anyone is interested.

Timeline

Welcome! Glad to hear you made it...I know you are enjoying your time with your husband and family...this is really a great time to visit and the weather couldn't be better....I know of the donkeys you are talking about and yes, I too think they are cute..always makes me smile when I see them although sometimes they seem a little tired...still kinda neat though since we would never see that there...I hope you enjoy your stay and I am sending you a message with the information we discussed previously about local teaching positions, I also have some tutoring information if anyone is interested.

The in laws are in Louran.

This time i am staying in Sidi Bish. I am sure I cannot spell it!!

I am having a great time. I am starving since this has been my first real fast. In the States I wake at 530 and work till 6 or 7 and then fast ends about 8pm. I cannot last that long without a drink yet. I speak so much to patients. I am in each patient home for 2 hours talking so I can only lat about 9 hours without a drink. But here in Egypt it is much easier. I wake much later so the fast is not as long.

But it is really nice to share fasting with my loved ones. It makes this Ramadan so much more special.

I will go to Cairo Tuesday. I wanna ride a camel again!!! (stupid tourist!! heeheheahha)

I love it here. I wish I could find a decent job. I am quite spoiled in USA. I have a great job. I have a home. and family....but I really love my family in egypt. They are so warm and welcoming...so much different then Americans.

So, if you know any places in Alex that need an awesome nurse please tell them to contact me. Please.

Where are you staying? Maybe we all can get together on Corniche cafe some late night?

Talk soon,

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

The in laws are in Louran.

This time i am staying in Sidi Bish. I am sure I cannot spell it!!

I am having a great time. I am starving since this has been my first real fast. In the States I wake at 530 and work till 6 or 7 and then fast ends about 8pm. I cannot last that long without a drink yet. I speak so much to patients. I am in each patient home for 2 hours talking so I can only lat about 9 hours without a drink. But here in Egypt it is much easier. I wake much later so the fast is not as long.

But it is really nice to share fasting with my loved ones. It makes this Ramadan so much more special.

I will go to Cairo Tuesday. I wanna ride a camel again!!! (stupid tourist!! heeheheahha)

I love it here. I wish I could find a decent job. I am quite spoiled in USA. I have a great job. I have a home. and family....but I really love my family in egypt. They are so warm and welcoming...so much different then Americans.

So, if you know any places in Alex that need an awesome nurse please tell them to contact me. Please.

Where are you staying? Maybe we all can get together on Corniche cafe some late night?

Talk soon,

I couldn't agree with you more, it is much different here than in the US. I too find everyone so much more hospitable and I just love the overall feel of the city and it's atmosphere. I love that you can go out at 1 or 2 am and there is activity everywhere, although Ramadan has made it much quieter. Glad to hear your first fast is going well. It has not been nearly as difficult as I expected it to be. Thank God, we have been blessed with beautiful weather that is not unbearably hot..especially for this time of year. Definitely, the key is to sleep late...I don't think we have gotten up before 3pm since the beginning of Ramadan except for a handful of times.

I am not too sure about nursing jobs here, especially if you don't speak and understand Arabic well, but I will keep an eye and an ear out for you.

I am familiar with the area you are staying in as well as Louran, not too far from San Stefano..we live in Asafra and I actually will be working not far from where you are talking about..so sure maybe we can get together one night at a cafe or after Ramadan for coffee. Anyone else in the area is welcome to join as well :star:

Keep in touch!

Timeline

I couldn't agree with you more, it is much different here than in the US. I too find everyone so much more hospitable and I just love the overall feel of the city and it's atmosphere. I love that you can go out at 1 or 2 am and there is activity everywhere, although Ramadan has made it much quieter. Glad to hear your first fast is going well. It has not been nearly as difficult as I expected it to be. Thank God, we have been blessed with beautiful weather that is not unbearably hot..especially for this time of year. Definitely, the key is to sleep late...I don't think we have gotten up before 3pm since the beginning of Ramadan except for a handful of times.

I am not too sure about nursing jobs here, especially if you don't speak and understand Arabic well, but I will keep an eye and an ear out for you.

I am familiar with the area you are staying in as well as Louran, not too far from San Stefano..we live in Asafra and I actually will be working not far from where you are talking about..so sure maybe we can get together one night at a cafe or after Ramadan for coffee. Anyone else in the area is welcome to join as well :star:

Keep in touch!

I am leaving for the states on the 27th so if you get some free time before then and want to go to cafe at about 10pm, just let me know. And please send the job thing is you still have it.

Thanks

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.