beaisabel75

new NBI clearance for interview?

11 posts in this topic

hi all, my husbands interview is on sept 9. We submitted nbi for the NVC stage dated june 22. Now my concern is to get a new NBI clearance it would take 45 days because of the new system. Is it ok to submit the NBI dated june 22 , will they ask for the NBI really? please enlighten me. thanks all.

hi all, my husbands interview is on sept 9. We submitted nbi for the NVC stage dated june 22. Now my concern is to get a new NBI clearance it would take 45 days because of the new system. Is it ok to submit the NBI dated june 22 , will they ask for the NBI really? please enlighten me. thanks all.

NBI clearances are supposed to be good for 6 months (unless it has changed), it usually indicated on the document itselt. so you should be good to go. also, you are no required to present a new clearance each time for every stage in the process. you just need to be able to show the original if and when asked.

i hope the rules are still the same =) good luck =)

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

These are the List of NBI Clearance Renewal Kiosk that would accept only renewal applications

1. Park Square I, Makati City

2. SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City

3. Tutuban Center Mall, Divisoria Manila

4. Baguio City Hall Porta Vaga, Baguio City

5. Robinsons Mall, Cagayan de Oro City

6. Robinsons Mall, Cebu City

7. Victoria Mall, Davao City

8. Gaisano Mall, Iloilo City

9. South Central Market, Lawaan, Talisay City, Cebu

For those who are planning to renew their NBI Clearance they should bring original copy of their previous NBI clearance. Take note photocopy is not allowed

These are the List of NBI Clearance Renewal Kiosk that would accept only renewal applications

1. Park Square I, Makati City

2. SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City

3. Tutuban Center Mall, Divisoria Manila

4. Baguio City Hall Porta Vaga, Baguio City

5. Robinsons Mall, Cagayan de Oro City

6. Robinsons Mall, Cebu City

7. Victoria Mall, Davao City

8. Gaisano Mall, Iloilo City

9. South Central Market, Lawaan, Talisay City, Cebu

For those who are planning to renew their NBI Clearance they should bring original copy of their previous NBI clearance. Take note photocopy is not allowed

thanks. I know in cebu, there is a quota everyday because of the new system . but my husband is in mindanao and it takes 45 days. anyway, thanks for the info. i guess , we are good still. thanks to all who reply too.!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi..I have interview last July 28 and my NBI is dated March 2011 and it works so yours is June 2011 so that must be still ok..NBI is good for 1 year..goodluck

You right....NBI good for one year!!!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

hi bea hmm no worries about s nbi mo as long as pasok p xa s 1 year expiration nya pwede p yan.kc ako nga interview ko was july 18 then ung ginamit ko n nbi will expire this coming oct. 21 2011.pwo ala nmn akong na encounter n probz on the day of my interview.

basta original ung ibibigay mo s knila hindi photocopy.

thanks and gudluck s interview mo...

wag k kbhan kc madali lng talaga ang interview as long as completo k s mga requirements and confident k sumagot (smile always)..

approve k for sure..

godbless:-)

hi bea hmm no worries about s nbi mo as long as pasok p xa s 1 year expiration nya pwede p yan.kc ako nga interview ko was july 18 then ung ginamit ko n nbi will expire this coming oct. 21 2011.pwo ala nmn akong na encounter n probz on the day of my interview.

basta original ung ibibigay mo s knila hindi photocopy.

thanks and gudluck s interview mo...

wag k kbhan kc madali lng talaga ang interview as long as completo k s mga requirements and confident k sumagot (smile always)..

approve k for sure..

godbless:-)

hi, thanks for the reply! thanks also for the encouragement.

thanks. I know in cebu, there is a quota everyday because of the new system . but my husband is in mindanao and it takes 45 days. anyway, thanks for the info. i guess , we are good still. thanks to all who reply too.!

much better n davao than in cebu, i went to cebu yesterday but even priority number i could not have , because of too much people getting NBI thats why from cebu, i fly to davao and done early at 9 a.m., u could have it ur nbi on that morning BUT if ur name HIT then must wait 3 to 4 weeks.

Filed: Timeline

If my fiancee lives in the middle of Mindanao, what is the best way for her to get the NBI clearance then, without some risk of a 45 day delay? She often takes busses to CDO (3 hours away).. I didn't know about Davao, which is farther for her, but still possible. I'm also willing to send her the money to fly to Manila.

I was thinking she could make 2 trips to Manila, the first one right after NOA2, so that she can do the medical early, and get the NBI clearance and CFO taken care of as well. Then, fly back home and wait for the interview. Is that a reasonable way to get this clearance and make the best use of our time and money?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.