gretchen_darren

CFO NAIA hours

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

from the CFO facebook page:

Commission on Filipinos Overseas Hi, Ms. Elle. When u complete the counseling at PRISM, u need to go to the CFO office afterwards to get ur certificate. If u don't have ur visa yet by that time, u can register (and get ur sticker) at our NAIA extension desk (all 3 terminals). They are open Sunday to Saturday from 5:00am to 12:00 midnight. You can also call the CFO-NAIA at 8795685. Have a great week ahead!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Commission-on-Filipinos-Overseas/109312422424187

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Unfortunately, the CFO facebook information may not be as accurate as we'd all like.

Having read the quoted CFO facebook stuff before going to Manila for my finacee's interview, I looked up the CFO desk in NAIA T3 while I there awaiting her plane (this was on July 30, 2011). The CFO desk was empty. No one anywhere in sight. I walked around a bit and went back to the CFO desk again. It was still unoccupied.

On Wednesday, August 3, 2011, we went to the CFO office on Quirino Avenue (after the PRISM counseling session) to get the CFO completion certificate so we could, in theory, get a CFO sticker at NAIA after she receives her visa. When we asked the CFO office personnel about the CFO desks at NAIA, we were informed that it is hit and miss at the airport because there is *one* staff member who handles the CFO desks in all three terminals. In other words, depending on when you go there, you might find someone at the CFO desk in any given terminal, or you might find the desk to be rather empty, like I did.

Armed with this feet-on-the-ground surveillance data, we are no longer counting on sticker availability at the CFO desk at NAIA. We'll check the NAIA CFO desk when we arrive there enroute to the USA, but we're also planning plenty of time in our schedule to allow a round-trip to the more heavily staffed Quirino Avenue CFO office.

Edited by CLE

Timeline

You need to call them ahead of time. Tell them your flight details so someone from their desk at NAIA will wait for you to give you your sticker.

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Timeline

thanks for the tip. Yes, if we do not get her sticker before we leave manila during her interview week before going back to her home, We will have to call and make sure someone is at the desk in the terminal at manila. We are planning to travel on a sunday based on the information. We can always go to manila for a quick day to get her sticker ahead of time. the connection is only two hours layover in manila. My hope is the CO will allow us to pick up her visa at the embassy later in the day or later that week. But then again, I do not know. Anything is possible.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.