bombay

when do i get packet 3???

4 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

just wanted to know is anyone could tell me since my case has been forwarded to the embassy on 14th sept how long will it take to get packet3 ? and do i need to wait for it to do my medical or i can just do it now.

thanks in advance

regards.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Welcome to the ME/NA Forum, Bombay !

I think you are our first member processing through Oman... not sure if Muscat has a reputation of being fast or slow. It usually takes at least a couple of weeks for your file to be "officially" received and then they do some office processing. But you will probably see your packet within a few weeks.

Oman is a beautiful and fascinating country -- I have a good friend in Salalah who sends me amazing pics.

Best of luck with your case... I will add you to the Cheerleading thread so we can cheer you on !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Welcome to the ME/NA Forum, Bombay !

I think you are our first member processing through Oman... not sure if Muscat has a reputation of being fast or slow. It usually takes at least a couple of weeks for your file to be "officially" received and then they do some office processing. But you will probably see your packet within a few weeks.

Oman is a beautiful and fascinating country -- I have a good friend in Salalah who sends me amazing pics.

Best of luck with your case... I will add you to the Cheerleading thread so we can cheer you on !

(F)

-MK

Thank you for ur reply and yes i think i am the first one from oman.anyway thats nice in a way cause there are not many applicants here and for a non immigrant visa we dont even need an appointment.

and thank you for adding me in the thread,

best regards

bombay.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.