nightwalker

DV2012,selected ,after sending the documents,double check now,not selected?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't know where u from ,but, i think u have an E-mail,and they know it,, and that e-mail was on ur first application, so,before ur interview with about 4 to 6 weeks they will notify u with a communication e-mail telling u to go check the Gove lottery web site again and that there is updates for u, so u go there with the original confirmation number u have, and family name, birth year, and instead of the winning notification letter , there will be a letter tells u what to do next, and when ur interview will be ,

regarding ur case number ,,, it is not that high at all , and to make sure i will just give u links to the government (Visa bulletin)

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5560.html u need to go check this link, generally in africa they are now 13000, till november, but if u r an egy one they r takin to 8000, so,, and if u r an egy one the embassy got another link which will be detailed, like case number ,date and time for the interview, but still not out yet,,,

Embassy link for the appointments,

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html

let me know if ya need any more help,

good luck,

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi every one,

I'm new here. Sent my letter to KCC August 3rd and sent a mail two weeks after posting to them with my case number to find out if my documents has been received.

I got a positive response, :) thank God.

But my question is this, how do i know if my case number is current?

2012AF0001**** is it a high or low case number?

I don't know where u from ,but, i think u have an E-mail,and they know it,, and that e-mail was on ur first application, so,before ur interview with about 4 to 6 weeks they will notify u with a communication e-mail telling u to go check the Gove lottery web site again and that there is updates for u, so u go there with the original confirmation number u have, and family name, birth year, and instead of the winning notification letter , there will be a letter tells u what to do next, and when ur interview will be ,

regarding ur case number ,,, it is not that high at all , and to make sure i will just give u links to the government (Visa bulletin)

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5560.html u need to go check this link, generally in africa they are now 13000, till november, but if u r an egy one they r takin to 8000, so,, and if u r an egy one the embassy got another link which will be detailed, like case number ,date and time for the interview, but still not out yet,,,

Embassy link for the appointments,

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html

let me know if ya need any more help,

good luck,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.