edsotherhalf

LOST PASSPORT IS FOUND

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Got an email this morning from the IV Supervisor at Montreal Consulate. "Due to unforseen circumstances with the courier delivery service your pkg was not delivered. (Now what the hell does that mean??) The issue has been solved and Your pkg will be picked up today July 26 and should be delivered to your location either tomorrow or the next day." Whoo Hoo!!!!! Still shows nothing on the CSC site. Now on to finding a truck in this city. It is moving week and no UHaul shows any trucks available for reserving. If we leave here Thurs we should be able to make it to Arizona for Ed to return to work on Monday, August 1. Still not going to get too over excited until the thing is in my hand.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Got an email this morning from the IV Supervisor at Montreal Consulate. "Due to unforseen circumstances with the courier delivery service your pkg was not delivered. (Now what the hell does that mean??) The issue has been solved and Your pkg will be picked up today July 26 and should be delivered to your location either tomorrow or the next day." Whoo Hoo!!!!! Still shows nothing on the CSC site. Now on to finding a truck in this city. It is moving week and no UHaul shows any trucks available for reserving. If we leave here Thurs we should be able to make it to Arizona for Ed to return to work on Monday, August 1. Still not going to get too over excited until the thing is in my hand.

Loosely translated...'it was our own stupidity, we didn't even send the package out to begin with'...what a load of #######.

Alls well that ends well though

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

haha I told you it was sitting in the mail room it never left the consul !!! what a bunch of D-bags. Glad you finally had a return from someone on the location of it and its sorted out.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Congratulations!! I'm glad it's finally turned up!!

K1:
10-27-10 : I129F Sent
11-03-10 : NOA1
04-06-11 : NOA2
06-20-11 : Medical (Toronto)
08-03-11 : Interview - APPROVED!
08-12-11 : Visa in Hand & POE
09-17-11 : Wedding <3

AOS:
11-02-11 : AOS Sent
12-05-11 : RFE
12-09-11 : Biometrics
01-11-12 : EAD/AP Card received
01-30-12 : AOS Interview
02-03-12 : Card Production Ordered
02-08-12 : Green Card received

ROC:

11-22-13 : ROC Sent

11-27-13 : NOA

12-17-13 : Biometrics

04-01-14 : RFE

05-16-14 : RFE Response Sent

05-22-14 : Card Production Ordered

05-30-14 : Card in hand

Timeline

Well here's hoping it shows up. Am not getting my hopes up until its in my hands. Still nothing on CSC site or the courier site as still have no waybill number. We are now planning the POE which looks like I will be doing alone. May meet up with my daughter in law in Great Falls Montana to continue the drive with me. Ed is flying home on Sunday, the day after my birthday. Thanks everyone for your support. Thank God I had this site to vent on.

Congratulations!! I'm glad it's finally turned up!!

Timeline

Thanks. Yes its been a long haul. I interviewed on June 29 and apparently the visa was sent out July 7 but alas it got waylayed somewhere either at teh embassy or DHL.

Oh my gosh thats awful!! Congrats that you are finally going to get it! Its going to feel SO good once its finally in your hands.

I had my email from DHL and it still wasn't showing anything on the CSC site when I got mine. Glad to hear it's on it's way!!!

Started LDR with hubby July '04, married Nov '06

He moved and became permanent resident of Canada Nov '07

Now, we want to move back to his hometown in Illinois!

Filed DCF for IR1 Visa

I-130 sent to Toronto Embassy: September 12, 2010

Initial approval at Toronto Embassy: November 19, 2010

Packet 3 rec'd January 28, 2011

Packet 4 rec'd March 21, 2011

Medical May 16, 2011

Interview July 12, 2011 - Approved!

Visa/Passport picked up DHL July 22, 2011

POE date August 26, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@edsotherhalf that is awesome, finallllllyyyy!! Congrats!

I'd love to take the time to ask everyone for advice....waiting for my fiance's K-1 Visa.

Here is where we are....

Had her interview on July 11 in Montreal. Sent an email to the Montreal consulate email addy like everyone suggested on Wednesday, July 13....then got a nice email back on Friday July 15 which said the following:

"The visa should be printed today, it has been approved but hasn’t left our office as it must be cleared in our system

as done with every case. I’ll keep you posted.

Thank you for your continued patience.

OP6 "

Here we are now, July 27, 12 days later and my fiance has not received an email or phone call from DHL (we are registered with both an email and 2 phone numbers on CSC and DHL site) and the CSC site is still showing no update.

I feel like based off of that email from Montreal, we should have at least seen an email with a waybill number on it by now.....

Advice????? We are extremely anxious (going on 3 weeks of not seeing each other).....

Thanks all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.