beaisabel75

interview schedule -US consulate Manila

28 posts in this topic

Called yesterday said the same thing but this time I kind of found out that they keep track of how many times you call to ask because the person stated to me and said the last time you called we said to call back after the second week of August. :whistle:

[/quotnvc

oh be careful i know somebody the've been calling nvc for there case number and tanannnn they were blocked!! crazzyyy NVC!! :bonk:

Any one yet get good news. I have seen other get their interview for other embassy for the month of Septemeber.

Called again tonight and recivied good news. We have our interview date for 9/7/11. :dance:

hi guys,have good news today,we have already an interview date on september 9. thanks be to God. and good luck to us all.

timeline:

01-03-11 - I-130 mailed

01-06-11 - NOA1

05-16-11 - NOA2

05-20-11 - DS3032 submitted via email

05-29-11 - AOS and IV bill generated and payment made

06-03-11 - AOS and IV bill PAID

06-10-11 - DS230 and I-864 mailed

06-20-11 - NVC called and asked for RFE DS230 - #30 places lived since reaching age 16

07-06-11 - RFE submitted

07-19-11 - NVC completed

and the journey continues.............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Called yesterday said the same thing but this time I kind of found out that they keep track of how many times you call to ask because the person stated to me and said the last time you called we said to call back after the second week of August. :whistle:

Hi guys i need your help? i was waiting for an appointment of interview and medical? my case was completed last august 22, 2011 but still i havent recieved anthing, you think guys when is my appointment i think that should be this oct but when i called NVC they said they gonna apply an appointment this 2nd week of sept. for oct but when i called them, Operator said oct. is full, im so dissapointed they said ill wait again for 2nd week of oct. for nove.. i said Huuwahhttt??? guys you think theres no way that i can hav an appointment this oct? pls help me guys! Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,have good news today,we have already an interview date on september 9. thanks be to God. and good luck to us all.

timeline:

01-03-11 - I-130 mailed

01-06-11 - NOA1

05-16-11 - NOA2

05-20-11 - DS3032 submitted via email

05-29-11 - AOS and IV bill generated and payment made

06-03-11 - AOS and IV bill PAID

06-10-11 - DS230 and I-864 mailed

06-20-11 - NVC called and asked for RFE DS230 - #30 places lived since reaching age 16

07-06-11 - RFE submitted

07-19-11 - NVC completed

and the journey continues.............

Hi guys i need your help? i was waiting for an appointment of interview and medical? my case was completed last august 22, 2011 but still i havent recieved anthing, you think guys when is my appointment i think that should be this oct but when i called NVC they said they gonna apply an appointment this 2nd week of sept. for oct but when i called them, Operator said oct. is full, im so dissapointed they said ill wait again for 2nd week of oct. for nove.. i said Huuwahhttt??? guys you think theres no way that i can hav an appointment this oct? pls help me guys! Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.