sethmichael22

Anyone have their interview July 11th? or the week of?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone out there have their interviews July 11th or that week? Still waiting for my visa.. they are so rude on the phone when i called to check the status.. I thought it would have been a few days. thats what i had read.. im heading into my third week of waiting. Anyone else out there having any issues? how long did you guys wait?

Edited by sethmichael22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They are extremely rude on the phone and one guy Matt that keeps answering for me just blatantly lies and tells me he cant see any info.

I feel like its pointless to call DOS.

I e-mailed the Montreal-IV line and got a nice pleasant response that I had been approved and it was being processed and printed and should be sent out within a few days. Our interview was on the 15th though, so I am doubting I will have it mailed by Tuesday like I need.

They are extremely rude on the phone and one guy Matt that keeps answering for me just blatantly lies and tells me he cant see any info.

I e-mailed the Montreal-IV line and got a nice pleasant response that I had been approved and it was being processed and printed and should be sent out within a few days. Our interview was on the 15th though, so I am doubting I will have it mailed by Tuesday like I need.

WE're going through London and I had to laugh when I read this...Matt is the ONLY person working at DOS right now. He answers EVERYTIME I call. I totally get what you're saying.

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Timeline

I know... They are sooooooo rude!! I asked the same questions and the lady was so snarly with me so I asked why she was coming down on me and being rude, I said it's hard enough on us waiting and going through this process... She then hung up! Rude! They told us last Friday when we emailed the consulate that it was approved and should be printed that day.. That was this past Friday! We have not received anything thus far.. No notification from DHL! :( Seth is in Florida as we moved there and I'm stuck here in Hamilton! Sucks. Going on 3 weeks! So much for what i thought was gonna be 5 days!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone out there have their interviews July 11th or that week? Still waiting for my visa.. they are so rude on the phone when i called to check the status.. I thought it would have been a few days. thats what i had read.. im heading into my third week of waiting. Anyone else out there having any issues? how long did you guys wait?

I had my interview July 19th and got an email this afternoon that DHL has picked up my Visa which I thought was exceptionally quick., I was expecting to wait for it.

Sorry about yours, it is really hard to have to wait so long for it, people who haven't gone through this have no clue what a stressful process it is.

Hope you get it very soon!

Marriage 2010-10-09

I-130 Sent : 2010-10-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-10-20

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-31

NVC Received : 2011-04-13

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-22

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-22

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-26

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-05-03

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-05-01

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-27

Pay IV Bill : 2011-04-27

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-04-29

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-05-20

Interview Date Montreal : 2011-07-19

Interview Result : Approved

POE Coutts, Ab : 2011-07-29

I-751 Sent : May 01, 2013

Early Biometrics : May 28, 2013

I-751 Approved: August 26, 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

YA.. they told me they were printing and mailing mine last friday via email.. hate waking up and checking and finding nothing. how is it people are interviewing and getting their visa that quickly! im so confused. Happy for them.. but not happy about my situation right now. I interviewed july 11th.. i live right outside toronto.. how long could it possible take?!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my interiew and was approved on June 29th and I am still waiting for my passport and visa!!!! My husband flew up here to drive the truck back to Arizona and now looks like he will have to return home and I remain here to drive myself. You have only been two weeks, I am gong into my 5th week of waiting and can get nowhere with anyone. Good luck

YA.. they told me they were printing and mailing mine last friday via email.. hate waking up and checking and finding nothing. how is it people are interviewing and getting their visa that quickly! im so confused. Happy for them.. but not happy about my situation right now. I interviewed july 11th.. i live right outside toronto.. how long could it possible take?!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

That is great to hear. Good Luck.

Yeah as an update ours was picked up by DHL on Friday, so all is in plan. Driving my truck up tomorrow after work.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.