yash0500

DCF in Copenhagen, Denmark

8 posts in this topic

Hi Every one,

Here is the status

06/29/2011. My USC wife launched I-130 petition in US embassy Copenhagen.

Now we are waiting for a formal approval from US embassy, Copenhagen or possibly package 3 ? any ideas how long its gonna take . It's already more then 2 weeks now.

Thanks in advance for the help

PAKISTANI CITIZEN, LIVING IN DENMARK

MARRIED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA : SEPTEMBER 2010
I-130 PETITION: JUNE 2011 { IN DENMARK (DCF) FROM MY WIFE }
INTERVIEW: 31 AUGUST 2011
RESULT: ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING
AP FINISHED = 2ND NOVEMBER 2011
PASSPORT SUBMITTED TO EMBASSY = 5TH NOVEMBER
VISA IN HAND = 8TH NOVEMBER 2011

LANDED SAN FRANCISCO AS IMMIGRANT = NOVEMBER 14th, 2011

N400 (Application for Naturalization) = AUGUST 18th , 2014

Biometrics = SEPTEMBER 18th, 2014

Yellow Letter = OCTOBER 04th, 2014

INLINE = DECEMBER 29th, 2014

CITIZENSHIP INTERVIEW (N400) = February 3rd, 2015

OATH Ceremony = February 19th, 2015

Passport received = March 3rd , 2015

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Every one,

Here is the status

Now we are waiting for a formal approval from US embassy, Copenhagen or possibly package 3 ? any ideas how long its gonna take . It's already more then 2 weeks now.

July 25 - Stil have'nt get final approval of I-130 from US embassy . Any body else in my boat ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Every one,

Here is the status

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/05/2011. I-130 petition approved and packet 3 received..yupppppppppppppy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/05/2011. I-130 petition approved and packet 3 received..yupppppppppppppy

Congrats on your progress!

I just went through the process in Copenhagen for my husband. The whole process probably took about 2 months, from when we filed I-130 until my husband got his visa in the mail. It was all very easy and we are leaving for the U.S. ASAP. I've been in Denmark for 3 years. It's been nice, but we're so happy to be able to go back to the U.S. together.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you want to know more about the DCF process in CPH or something else. Good luck :-)

Congrats on your progress!

I just went through the process in Copenhagen for my husband. The whole process probably took about 2 months, from when we filed I-130 until my husband got his visa in the mail. It was all very easy and we are leaving for the U.S. ASAP. I've been in Denmark for 3 years. It's been nice, but we're so happy to be able to go back to the U.S. together.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you want to know more about the DCF process in CPH or something else. Good luck :-)

Thats pretty fast I think. We already submitted packet 3 on 8th august 2011 and now we are looking forward for package 4. Wish we could also get interview date asap.

Just wondering how long it took your husband to get his visa after the immigrant interview ??

Thanks for updating and good luck to you also with your US journey with the family.

Thats pretty fast I think. We already submitted packet 3 on 8th august 2011 and now we are looking forward for package 4. Wish we could also get interview date asap.

Just wondering how long it took your husband to get his visa after the immigrant interview ??

Thanks for updating and good luck to you also with your US journey with the family.

Well, it took a little over a month from my husbands interview until IR1 was issued. It may be a little faster for you, since the CO was off for 3 weeks during July (yep, that's Denmark for you...everything closes down for the summer, even visa issuing :-))

We actually received packet 4 with interview date only 2 days after we sent packet 3. If you haven't already done it, I highly recommend that you get everything ready for packet 4 ASAP (I-864 from sponsor and joint sponsor etc.). It can take a long time to gather all the information, if you haven't started yet. Especially if you have to send papers back and forth from the US. Just a recommendation :-)

Well, it took a little over a month from my husbands interview until IR1 was issued. It may be a little faster for you, since the CO was off for 3 weeks during July (yep, that's Denmark for you...everything closes down for the summer, even visa issuing :-))

We actually received packet 4 with interview date only 2 days after we sent packet 3. If you haven't already done it, I highly recommend that you get everything ready for packet 4 ASAP (I-864 from sponsor and joint sponsor etc.). It can take a long time to gather all the information, if you haven't started yet. Especially if you have to send papers back and forth from the US. Just a recommendation :-)

Thanks for your advise. We already arranged every thing for our final interview and guess what on Friday 12th August we got our package 4 :-) Our interview date is 31 August 2011. We are so happy....

Thanks for your advise. We already arranged every thing for our final interview and guess what on Friday 12th August we got our package 4 :-) Our interview date is 31 August 2011. We are so happy....

Congrats! Told you they were fast :-) I'm sure everything is going to go smoothly. They are all very nice and helpful at the embassy in CPH. Keep us informed of your progression...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.