Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

length of stay on new address

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines

Hi everyone. I need some help here. It has something to do with form AR-11..I filled form AR-11 online and already have an electronic copy of the form of which I did last year(04/02/2010). However my concern is, on the part that asked if the address is temporary and the length of stay, I only put 1 year. But my husband and I renewed our contract and we have been staying in this house for more than a year..Should I reapply for new AR-11? My filing of removal of condition will start at August 2011, and we receive a letter from USCIS and was delivered to our old address. And it seems that my address wasn't on their system. Please help. I need some replies on my question(s) ASAP!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...