2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It’s been a year straight since we have filed petition, first we were stuck in TSC limbo and now this AP.

Today my wife called to DOS for inquiring about AP but she refused to give any information, she only responded that your case is still under processing, and there is no time frame can be given when it will be completed, not only she refused to give any other information but she was also sooooo rude, I don’t know why these people act like they have no idea how our lives are miserable, it was hell of a year which we are spending apart.,,,,

I need some suggestion because my wife asked to that lady but she didn’t help.

My wife needs my signature on property papers, as it’s a matter with bank, and they need a witness who can assure that I have signed these papers, so is there any way that she can send it to my local consulate and I can sign papers in front of them, please anyone done that or knows about it.

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's been a year straight since we have filed petition, first we were stuck in TSC limbo and now this AP.

Today my wife called to DOS for inquiring about AP but she refused to give any information, she only responded that your case is still under processing, and there is no time frame can be given when it will be completed, not only she refused to give any other information but she was also sooooo rude, I don't know why these people act like they have no idea how our lives are miserable, it was hell of a year which we are spending apart.,,,,

I need some suggestion because my wife asked to that lady but she didn't help.

My wife needs my signature on property papers, as it's a matter with bank, and they need a witness who can assure that I have signed these papers, so is there any way that she can send it to my local consulate and I can sign papers in front of them, please anyone done that or knows about it.

I'm not sure what to tell you about your signature on the property paperst but I wish you best of luck and I understand your frustartion with the AP. My husband is in AP as of yesterday.

CvOzm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.