izzy16

US immigrant data summary was accidentally detached from my yellow packet

28 posts in this topic

nakaattached cia sis

Sis,you mean natanggal xa from being stapled? I would suggest you call USEM about it.

balak ko nga ko go sa us embassy tom sis

nakaattached cia sis

Edited by izzy16

nakaattached cia sis

Just go to USEM nlng Sis and don't even try to staple it yourself as it may seem to be tampered na and that will 'cause another problem. It shouldn't be a big problem nman siguro, I got my visa today too and di ko na tlga tinanggal from the pouch yung yellow folder,kinuha ko lang yung passport ko by making a little slit sa gilid. 2 staples lang kasi yung ginamit it will be easily detached tlga. Hope your situation will be resolved. God Bless.

Just go to USEM nlng Sis and don't even try to staple it yourself as it may seem to be tampered na and that will 'cause another problem. It shouldn't be a big problem nman siguro, I got my visa today too and di ko na tlga tinanggal from the pouch yung yellow folder,kinuha ko lang yung passport ko by making a little slit sa gilid. 2 staples lang kasi yung ginamit it will be easily detached tlga. Hope your situation will be resolved. God Bless.

thank you sis., godbless u too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.