summerangel

Interview Checklist - Urgent

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi

My interview is in London on Wednesday and I am just running through all my stuff to make sure I have everything to travel down tomorrow. Is there a checklist of all the forms I need to take with me just so I can make sure. I am fretting that I will forget something.

Thanks so much

Nicky

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there,

the London Embassy page has a full list of documents you'll be expected to bring.

http://london.usembassy.gov/interview_documents.html

You might also want to check out the VJ London embassy page:

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=United%20Kingdom&cty=London

Good luck on Wednesday!

Hi

My interview is in London on Wednesday and I am just running through all my stuff to make sure I have everything to travel down tomorrow. Is there a checklist of all the forms I need to take with me just so I can make sure. I am fretting that I will forget something.

Thanks so much

Nicky

Hi there, my fiance is going for his interview on Wednesday too!! Good luck :)

You need to have:

• 2 US Passport Sized photos
  • Your Passport
  • Your interview letter
  • Your Receipt for paying the visa
  • Copies and originals of your: Birth Certificate, Police Certificate and Divorce Decree (if applicable)Show the originals and give them the copies.
  • Your I-134 affidavit of support document and supporting evidence
  • Copies of forms from your medical (just in case) but dont give up originals you'll need them for AOS.
  • Any proof of relationship evidence that you may want to bring although I hear over and over they don't ask for it. Better to have than not I guess.
  • A debit card or charge card cause the DX Secure courier service does NOT TAKE CASH!

and I think that's it. Keep us posted on what happens please :thumbs:

7y6qm4.png
.....................................................................................................................................................
ROC Journey
09/23/13 - Sent I-751 Packet

09/27/13 - Received NOA1

10/07/13 - Received Biometrics Letter, appt sched for 10/31

10/09/13 - Received Transfer Notice. Case transferred to CSC Dated 10/08/13

10/31/13 - Attended Biometrics

02/18/14 - Approved!

02/26/14- 10 Year GC received!! exp. 2024!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

AOS Journey
8/13/11 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 Petitions off together
8/18/11 - Received Email NOA1 for all three petitions
8/24/11 - Received Biometrics Appointment
9/13/11 - Had Biometrics Appointment
10/19/11 - EAD/AP Approval Text/Email / 10/27/11 - EAD/AP Card Received in Mail!
11/18/11 - Interview Text/Email for Dec 21st!
12/21/11 - Interviewed & APPROVED!
12/27/11 - Welcome to USA Letter & GC Received!!

K-1 Visa Journey
1/06/11 - Mailed I-129F to Texas Lockbox
1/07/11 - Packet received and sent on to VT
1/10/11 - NOA1 / 1/14/11 - NOA1 arrived by mail
5/09/11 - NOA2!! (Took 119 Days) / 5/12/11 - NOA2 arrived by mail
5/17/11 - NVC Received
5/18/11 - NVC Sent
5/20/11 - Embassy Received
6/11/11 - Packet 3 Sent
6/14/11 - Packet 3 signed for by someone called "KOKO"
6/15/11 - Medical / 6/20/11 - Medical Logged
6/23/11 - Packet 3 Logged
6/30/11 - Packet 4 Received (with original interview date of 7/25)
7/04/11 - Packet 4 Received (with new interview date of 7/13)
7/13/11 - Interview!! APPROVED!!!
7/15/11 - Visa in Hand
7/29/11 - POE JFK

8/06/11 - Wedding Day!
heart.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks so much, I was thinking that was everything but just had to check. Good luck to your fiance, hopefully we will both be celebrating Wednesday.

Hopefully I will be posting my good news when I am home Friday :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.