JenandDon

Vancouver Consulate Visa Fee payment

3 posts in this topic

Hi fellow Vj'ers! I don't know what I would have done without this site!

Okay, when I went online to book my appointment for my interview, there was no way to book a time without paying the 350.00 for my son and I. SO I paid it and I have an MRV Receipt number attached to my appt. The instructions clearly state "The applicant must pay the USD$350 non-refundable application fee at the U.S. Consulate on the day of the appointment for each visa applicant. Fees are payable in exact change U.S. cash or the Canadian equivalent." Has anyone had an issue with paying the fee ahead of time? I am concerned they will ask for it again?

Thanks!

Edited by JenandDon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

hopefully you got a receipt from them when you paid, if not, hopefully they put it in their records that you paid

Every minute felt like an eternity time, clearly as if it had malicious intent, slowly ebbing away from me. I clenched my teeth, and keeping myself from crying was the only thing I could do…

-5cm/s

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.